Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Lol u just saved me a trip to the ave after I get outta work.....they buggin charging $300....imma just go early on Fri to FL or drjays and cop them
THEY STILL CHARGING 300 ON FULTON TOO.... 
all the stores on jamaica and and fulton street are owned by the same ArabsIndians or there family's 
they have no regard for hiting people over the head with there outrageous prices 

NYC SNEAKER SHOPPERS DO NOT SPEND MONEY WITH THESE CROOKS 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Lol u just saved me a trip to the ave after I get outta work.....they buggin charging $300....imma just go early on Fri to FL or drjays and cop them
THEY STILL CHARGING 300 ON FULTON TOO.... 
all the stores on jamaica and and fulton street are owned by the same ArabsIndians or there family's 
they have no regard for hiting people over the head with there outrageous prices 

NYC SNEAKER SHOPPERS DO NOT SPEND MONEY WITH THESE CROOKS 

Originally Posted by Ballahb

PG Plaza...7am release on Friday lol
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 On a school day 

7am release on a school day? well some schools in bmore still aint got no power so they may get a free day to go get em. But i kno for sure ppl gon be pullin Ferris Buellers to get these LOL.If i find its too much of a hassle to get these im pullin a steve nash sho nuff!

7am release on a school day? well some schools in bmore still aint got no power so they may get a free day to go get em. But i kno for sure ppl gon be pullin Ferris Buellers to get these LOL.If i find its too much of a hassle to get these im pullin a steve nash sho nuff!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Which mall is this? Unless it's PG mall, that's crazy because every foot locker and footaction I went to was getting only 12-20 pairs.
Of course he's not gonna tell you he'll be at Security Mall or O. Mills.

laugh.gif

He'll just mention the state, or his "bs" spot.

#kickrocks

Secrurity or O.mills ? $&@& u figure that ? Neither one of those slim...Where that come from ? Lol...When I say bs I mean bs ... Those spots are a whole different bs.....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Which mall is this? Unless it's PG mall, that's crazy because every foot locker and footaction I went to was getting only 12-20 pairs.
Of course he's not gonna tell you he'll be at Security Mall or O. Mills.

laugh.gif

He'll just mention the state, or his "bs" spot.

#kickrocks

Secrurity or O.mills ? $&@& u figure that ? Neither one of those slim...Where that come from ? Lol...When I say bs I mean bs ... Those spots are a whole different bs.....

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

$120 a pop on swoosh? Don't mind if I do

Gonna make some money off this hype
pimp.gif

Quoted so when you Nike does a little research in these threads on who selling off using their swoosh account, you'll lose yours
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Quoted so when you Nike does a little research in these threads on who selling off using their swoosh account, you'll lose yours
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

of course a kobe fan would come out his mouth with this, no need to expose your hustle man.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

of course a kobe fan would come out his mouth with this, no need to expose your hustle man.
sick.gif

^ both these guys are right

if you have a swoosh account its best to keep it to yourself

if i had one i would never saying anything about reselling

^ both these guys are right

if you have a swoosh account its best to keep it to yourself

if i had one i would never saying anything about reselling

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ not trying to order on NDC and going to eastbay instead

5098688972_0fd4a25673.jpg

yea son i know that might sound crazy... but the last 3 times i ordered my foams from NDC it took 45 days for them to get to me you dont even know where im at...  at least i have the option for a faster shipment on eastbay and not on NDC.... so you tell me which company i should go with wise guy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ not trying to order on NDC and going to eastbay instead

5098688972_0fd4a25673.jpg

yea son i know that might sound crazy... but the last 3 times i ordered my foams from NDC it took 45 days for them to get to me you dont even know where im at...  at least i have the option for a faster shipment on eastbay and not on NDC.... so you tell me which company i should go with wise guy
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom