Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

Why do you feel the need to brag every single release, about your Swoosh discount? We get it, your cool bro!

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

Why do you feel the need to brag every single release, about your Swoosh discount? We get it, your cool bro!

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i know about their shoes coming in bags... not my first time ordering from eastbay.. thats why i choose the gift option... 

thanks for trying to school me on these sites
eyes.gif

Thank you for not being like the rest of these fools on here.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i know about their shoes coming in bags... not my first time ordering from eastbay.. thats why i choose the gift option... 

thanks for trying to school me on these sites
eyes.gif

Thank you for not being like the rest of these fools on here.

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

eBay seller shoopop has these for 225 shipped for anybody that wants these.
Thanks for the info.

For Chicago heads, the Footlocker at Harlem Irving Plaza in Harwood Heights is getting a limited amount of pairs according to one of the workers there (apparently they only have 1 size 13). It seems that it is going to be the only store in the mall that's getting them. The Footaction next to it has a pair of Foam Pro slime green on display at retail.

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

eBay seller shoopop has these for 225 shipped for anybody that wants these.
Thanks for the info.

For Chicago heads, the Footlocker at Harlem Irving Plaza in Harwood Heights is getting a limited amount of pairs according to one of the workers there (apparently they only have 1 size 13). It seems that it is going to be the only store in the mall that's getting them. The Footaction next to it has a pair of Foam Pro slime green on display at retail.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

homey you must have me confusedvwith someone else....cousin just got it last week and this is the first time I've ever mentioned it on here. Nice try though

Originally Posted by BigTy23

homey you must have me confusedvwith someone else....cousin just got it last week and this is the first time I've ever mentioned it on here. Nice try though

Originally Posted by dimez81

whats the limit you can buy on ndc and eastbay

Probably be 1 or 2 per customer, thats how it usually is.  Really just depends on how "limited" they are though

Originally Posted by dimez81

whats the limit you can buy on ndc and eastbay

Probably be 1 or 2 per customer, thats how it usually is.  Really just depends on how "limited" they are though

Originally Posted by moneymike88

if they are on swoosh they might not even be discounted...it has happened before

Actually on swoosh.com now they will tell you what shoes are discounted and what will not
2rdhm4k.png

Originally Posted by moneymike88

if they are on swoosh they might not even be discounted...it has happened before

Actually on swoosh.com now they will tell you what shoes are discounted and what will not
2rdhm4k.png

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

waaa 1 pair on NDC? where it say that? wasnt the last retro blue foams was 2? that sucks if just 1

A ndc rep told me when i chatted with him.

Back
Top Bottom