Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Starting to feel that these will never restock.
frown.gif

#feelsbadman

Damn non-Saturday releases.
tired.gif

Nikestore Twitter said they won't restock, if by any chance they will they will put it on their Twitter, SMH I was hoping for a restock cuz I missed out on these. Gonna try a place down here in inglewood to see if they still any size 12s left today they had 3 pairs round 4pm Sunday

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Starting to feel that these will never restock.
frown.gif

#feelsbadman

Damn non-Saturday releases.
tired.gif

Nikestore Twitter said they won't restock, if by any chance they will they will put it on their Twitter, SMH I was hoping for a restock cuz I missed out on these. Gonna try a place down here in inglewood to see if they still any size 12s left today they had 3 pairs round 4pm Sunday

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Anybody know a site that sells matching fitteds/snapbacks? I already got the shirt but I can't find a green in this shade.
Get a bucks fitted

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Anybody know a site that sells matching fitteds/snapbacks? I already got the shirt but I can't find a green in this shade.
Get a bucks fitted

Cali NTers, check your local sheikhs... Mine still had a couple pairs (small sizes) the other day.

Cali NTers, check your local sheikhs... Mine still had a couple pairs (small sizes) the other day.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Pair from Eastbay showed today. They doubled boxed too. Thanks for your efforts Eastbay reps!!!

Thank you!  That's great to hear and we hope you enjoy them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Pair from Eastbay showed today. They doubled boxed too. Thanks for your efforts Eastbay reps!!!

Thank you!  That's great to hear and we hope you enjoy them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

just got mine and wow yall werent lying when you said this was a soft foam, you guys also weren't lying when you said the color change was crazy...for a minute i thought i had some egg plants

just got mine and wow yall werent lying when you said this was a soft foam, you guys also weren't lying when you said the color change was crazy...for a minute i thought i had some egg plants

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Got my pair from ndc today, not bad hopefully theyll grow on me more.

Is that Stalley in your avatar?  If so I've been bumping Lincoln Way Nights all summer.

Back on topic, still searching for these for a friend of mine.  He tried to cop from Eastbay that night....didn't go well as we all know.
laugh.gif

Is that Stalley in your avatar?  If so I've been bumping Lincoln Way Nights all summer.

Back on topic, still searching for these for a friend of mine.  He tried to cop from Eastbay that night....didn't go well as we all know.
laugh.gif

I got mines in today and im impressed with this colorway.

But has anyone else noticed these shoes barely fit in these boxes Nike keeps using?

I got mines in today and im impressed with this colorway.

But has anyone else noticed these shoes barely fit in these boxes Nike keeps using?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

laugh.gif

Yessir
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom