Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Anybody know a site that sells matching fitteds/snapbacks? I already got the shirt but I can't find a green in this shade.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Anybody know a site that sells matching fitteds/snapbacks? I already got the shirt but I can't find a green in this shade.

what do you mean "this shade"? theres like 5+ shades of green that they change
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

what do you mean "this shade"? theres like 5+ shades of green that they change
laugh.gif

Got mine today..........there's some crazy scuff marks on the foam that run around the whole shoe
sick.gif
mad.gif
. What can I use to clean the foam without causing any damage. The foam on these is different from any other foamposite I've seen, so I'd like to hear from people who have actually cleaned these Pines.

Nike's quality control is a joke. Never thought I'd have to clean a brand new shoe
frown.gif

Got mine today..........there's some crazy scuff marks on the foam that run around the whole shoe
sick.gif
mad.gif
. What can I use to clean the foam without causing any damage. The foam on these is different from any other foamposite I've seen, so I'd like to hear from people who have actually cleaned these Pines.

Nike's quality control is a joke. Never thought I'd have to clean a brand new shoe
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My three should be here tomorrow....SHOULD, depends on if the delivery man is gonna be lazy

Finally

At first they had me scheduled for Friday, but they changed it to Thursday.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My three should be here tomorrow....SHOULD, depends on if the delivery man is gonna be lazy

Finally

At first they had me scheduled for Friday, but they changed it to Thursday.

Nike suckered me thinking my package would come early.

They had it with original delivery on Friday...but changed it to early delivery Wednesday...BUT changed it back to original delivery for Friday!

The thing is the package was in NJ yesterday already...#*$?

They had it with original delivery on Friday...but changed it to early delivery Wednesday...BUT changed it back to original delivery for Friday!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Wouldn't that be an issue with UPS, not Nike?

well my NDC order finally shipped... and my east bay order went to in process....

well my NDC order finally shipped... and my east bay order went to in process....

Originally Posted by Big Game James 23

sick.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

nail polish remover will do the trick my dude

sick.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

nail polish remover will do the trick my dude

Got mine today from a fellow NTer, @ retail price, there are still good people out here and deals to be had, so no need to hop out paying the 250-300, Patience is key.

Got mine today from a fellow NTer, @ retail price, there are still good people out here and deals to be had, so no need to hop out paying the 250-300, Patience is key.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

okok...just felt like blaming Nike for no reason and this sounded like a good time to do so.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

okok...just felt like blaming Nike for no reason and this sounded like a good time to do so.

sick.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

Lol.... I did mine with the nail polish remover.... It actually worked pretty good.... Yours sounds like mine.... I even had it all over the black uppers.... Some got it worst than others... Hope it works for you

sick.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

Lol.... I did mine with the nail polish remover.... It actually worked pretty good.... Yours sounds like mine.... I even had it all over the black uppers.... Some got it worst than others... Hope it works for you

Back
Top Bottom