Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Got my pair from ndc today, not bad hopefully theyll grow on me more.

Is that Stalley in your avatar?  If so I've been bumping Lincoln Way Nights all summer.

Back on topic, still searching for these for a friend of mine.  He tried to cop from Eastbay that night....didn't go well as we all know.
laugh.gif

Yessir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

I got mines in today and im impressed with this colorway.

But has anyone else noticed these shoes barely fit in these boxes Nike keeps using?

These boxes are big compared to older releases... I swear my 07s royals box looks like it should be for a 10.5 and they're a 13.

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

I got mines in today and im impressed with this colorway.

But has anyone else noticed these shoes barely fit in these boxes Nike keeps using?

These boxes are big compared to older releases... I swear my 07s royals box looks like it should be for a 10.5 and they're a 13.

My pair came from Eastbay today and the shoes were double boxed even though the rep that took my order said it was unlikely to happen.

Shout out to the Eastbay reps because I think they are finally getting our complaints taken seriously about damaged boxes. My box was in perfect condition

Shout out to the UPS driver for placing the box on the porch and not next to the garage, but shout out because of the rainy day which is why the driver probably placed it on the porch
roll.gif

The color shift is crazy....green to black...greenish purple...blackish purple....I see some hints of goldish green and sometimes its green or black with a purplish pink hue.....very nice job Nike...

A little excess glue around the shank plate but I peeled that off myself.....

My pair came from Eastbay today and the shoes were double boxed even though the rep that took my order said it was unlikely to happen.

Shout out to the Eastbay reps because I think they are finally getting our complaints taken seriously about damaged boxes. My box was in perfect condition

Shout out to the UPS driver for placing the box on the porch and not next to the garage, but shout out because of the rainy day which is why the driver probably placed it on the porch
roll.gif

The color shift is crazy....green to black...greenish purple...blackish purple....I see some hints of goldish green and sometimes its green or black with a purplish pink hue.....very nice job Nike...

A little excess glue around the shank plate but I peeled that off myself.....

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by taxtow

There's a FTL store in Vegas with practically a FSR as of tonight.

They arent doing any phone orders smh....is there any way around that??
which FTL is it there are a few of them out there

Yeah which location?

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by taxtow

There's a FTL store in Vegas with practically a FSR as of tonight.

They arent doing any phone orders smh....is there any way around that??
which FTL is it there are a few of them out there

Yeah which location?

Just opened mine up that i got from eastbay and guess i got lucky compared to what some of you all say.  Theres not really any glue stains anywhere.  The foam on these are super soft though..havent bought a foam shoe since the 07 royals 

Just opened mine up that i got from eastbay and guess i got lucky compared to what some of you all say.  Theres not really any glue stains anywhere.  The foam on these are super soft though..havent bought a foam shoe since the 07 royals 

People are mad lazy these days, He gave you a general location of Vegas, now break out google or the phone book and go down the list and make calls
30t6p3b.gif
 Want happen to actually having to put in work to find the shoe you wanted. 
grin.gif

People are mad lazy these days, He gave you a general location of Vegas, now break out google or the phone book and go down the list and make calls
30t6p3b.gif
 Want happen to actually having to put in work to find the shoe you wanted. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom