Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by BronLe

The term "Foam hype" is ridiculous.

For every dude who only like Foams because they're hot ATM, there's someone who didn't know what they were until they saw Wale or Chris Brown or someone wear them, and they legit like the shoe, or maybe they never had money to cop.

Yall need to get off yall's high horse, they're just shoes.

Thanks for the speech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has anyone seen a pair of B grade foams?? im talking about the defects not just the stamp on the size tag?

Has anyone seen a pair of B grade foams?? im talking about the defects not just the stamp on the size tag?

Originally Posted by Beasly151

all foams post coppers look like B grades to me
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

For every dude who only like Foams because they're hot ATM, there's someone who didn't know what they were until they saw Wale or Chris Brown or someone wear them, and they legit like the shoe, or maybe they never had money to cop.

Thanks for the speech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha. I say to people.. Name 3 players that foamposities back in 97. Ill give them one name, Hardaway.. And most people can't name the other 2, not even 1 other... If you cant answer that, you should call yourself a foamposite fan.. Shoot, a Penny hardaway fan nonetheless!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Thanks for the speech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha. I say to people.. Name 3 players that foamposities back in 97. Ill give them one name, Hardaway.. And most people can't name the other 2, not even 1 other... If you cant answer that, you should call yourself a foamposite fan.. Shoot, a Penny hardaway fan nonetheless!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

30t6p3b.gif

pines feel pretty true to me, just like 07 royals...shape,comfort,etc....yeah the foam is "softer" but what are you gonna do,thats Nike for you...Pines are very very comfortable,feel better than Pewters and Limes (only recent foam cws I have worn. rest are still DS)

Nike nailed these on the head...the green/black/purplish color depending on lighting, clear soles, and putting this color on Pros...The swoosh makes the shoe pop
pimp.gif

Pine Pros >>> Pine One Samples

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

30t6p3b.gif

pines feel pretty true to me, just like 07 royals...shape,comfort,etc....yeah the foam is "softer" but what are you gonna do,thats Nike for you...Pines are very very comfortable,feel better than Pewters and Limes (only recent foam cws I have worn. rest are still DS)

Nike nailed these on the head...the green/black/purplish color depending on lighting, clear soles, and putting this color on Pros...The swoosh makes the shoe pop
pimp.gif

Pine Pros >>> Pine One Samples

After seeing these on someones feet in person I'm not as excited for them anymore
30t6p3b.gif
.. If I cant cop on swoosh I prolly wont get em

After seeing these on someones feet in person I'm not as excited for them anymore
30t6p3b.gif
.. If I cant cop on swoosh I prolly wont get em

Has anyone else heard that August 27 was the release date? I was talking to an employee in Footaction in Woodbridge mall (new jersey), and he said they already had the shirt for them (shirt was all black and said "Every Penny Counts" in green), and that they were releasing on Aug 27.

Has anyone else heard that August 27 was the release date? I was talking to an employee in Footaction in Woodbridge mall (new jersey), and he said they already had the shirt for them (shirt was all black and said "Every Penny Counts" in green), and that they were releasing on Aug 27.

henz,, rally? What feet you seen em on? Cause I seen em on my feet and its making me wanan get 2 or 3 more pairs
laugh.gif

#nohypejusttruth

henz,, rally? What feet you seen em on? Cause I seen em on my feet and its making me wanan get 2 or 3 more pairs
laugh.gif

#nohypejusttruth

Originally Posted by mrscott82

i heard something about that....but it was said to me that only the NSW truck will be having them on that date
devil.gif
nerd.gif

3 players that wore foams huh? Penny, Pip, and Bib?
nerd.gif

i heard something about that....but it was said to me that only the NSW truck will be having them on that date
devil.gif
nerd.gif

3 players that wore foams huh? Penny, Pip, and Bib?
nerd.gif

Thanks for the speech
lol i admit i laughed

Thanks for the speech
lol i admit i laughed

I hope so

I need these in my life

I hope so

I need these in my life

Back
Top Bottom