Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why is there two expiration dates on the bday coupon? 8/31/11 or 9/7/11?

this
Im not sure, i feel like the people at footlocker will be even more reluctant to accept it now that its got two dates on it... I may just ask one of my friends to sign up for the VIP club and put their birthday in as the 1st of september...

If the manager or employee tells you that you can't use the coupon, just threaten to call customer service. If they still don't budge, just call the customer service and usually they get it sorted out so that you can use it.

I wish they shipped out more foams to the West Coast, it's so hard to double up for retail here because all stores around me only get like 24-30 pairs.

If the manager or employee tells you that you can't use the coupon, just threaten to call customer service. If they still don't budge, just call the customer service and usually they get it sorted out so that you can use it.

I wish they shipped out more foams to the West Coast, it's so hard to double up for retail here because all stores around me only get like 24-30 pairs.

damn to bad i got to order my pines online because the coupon wont work online because im betting they are going to put that discount policy on the shoes...

damn to bad i got to order my pines online because the coupon wont work online because im betting they are going to put that discount policy on the shoes...

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Yea your probably right

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Yea your probably right

I was at my local Foot Locker today and the manager opened the case of Pines while i was there.  Very nice looking in person!
e61y6d.jpg

I was at my local Foot Locker today and the manager opened the case of Pines while i was there.  Very nice looking in person!
e61y6d.jpg

Anybody find out why theres two different birthday coupon expiration dates?? I wanna use one for the pines and the V's coming out tomorrow. With the 8/31 xpiration date this one will be no good on the Pines though. They gonna look at the big print expiration date

Anybody find out why theres two different birthday coupon expiration dates?? I wanna use one for the pines and the V's coming out tomorrow. With the 8/31 xpiration date this one will be no good on the Pines though. They gonna look at the big print expiration date

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

The expired date is for online use. The other date is for instore use. It says it right on the coupon. Just show them the fine print, if they refuse ask to call customer service or the DM.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

The expired date is for online use. The other date is for instore use. It says it right on the coupon. Just show them the fine print, if they refuse ask to call customer service or the DM.

When using that bday coupon, would the employee ask for yo vip card and see if yo bday is actually around the time of august or september?

When using that bday coupon, would the employee ask for yo vip card and see if yo bday is actually around the time of august or september?

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

They ask you for your VIP card, but it doesn't show your birthday when they scan it.

I got a text with the VIP codes, but not the coupons earlier this week and my birthday isn't for another couple of months. Not sure what happen.

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

They ask you for your VIP card, but it doesn't show your birthday when they scan it.

I got a text with the VIP codes, but not the coupons earlier this week and my birthday isn't for another couple of months. Not sure what happen.

Back
Top Bottom