Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Btw anyone notice they went back to the more sturdier box and not the one used in the Retro Blue's?
da complaints were OD (including mine on sneakerwatch.com)
ya them other boxes were way too flimsy...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by chuck202

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

Nice shot memphis, funny how in the two pics they look like two completely different shoes! Love the color shift on these

For the first time ever I grabbed a pair from feebay, I log on to NT ,saw Witnesskb24 sig and got sick..coulda grabbed at retail
tired.gif

I'm going to end up being stuck with 4 pairs of these

....You got them for swoosh price, aint no way you gonna be stuck with, unless you asking for an arm and a leg.

just sayin'
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by chuck202

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

Nice shot memphis, funny how in the two pics they look like two completely different shoes! Love the color shift on these

For the first time ever I grabbed a pair from feebay, I log on to NT ,saw Witnesskb24 sig and got sick..coulda grabbed at retail
tired.gif

I'm going to end up being stuck with 4 pairs of these

....You got them for swoosh price, aint no way you gonna be stuck with, unless you asking for an arm and a leg.

just sayin'
grin.gif

I'd like to thank Ninjahood for making that video to open Nikes eyes and make better quality boxes. Hats off to you sir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

I'd like to thank Ninjahood for making that video to open Nikes eyes and make better quality boxes. Hats off to you sir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

Glad to see people getting their pines from eastbay double boxed.............of course it happens when I finally end my personal protest and go for their gift option. Only did it cuz Eastbayrep was told that they weren't double boxing these,  and I didn't want to gamble with these foams. We shouldn't have to guess which shoes are gonna be double boxed and which ones aren't. I'm tired of my shoe boxes looking like they were delivered by a pet detective.

Glad to see people getting their pines from eastbay double boxed.............of course it happens when I finally end my personal protest and go for their gift option. Only did it cuz Eastbayrep was told that they weren't double boxing these,  and I didn't want to gamble with these foams. We shouldn't have to guess which shoes are gonna be double boxed and which ones aren't. I'm tired of my shoe boxes looking like they were delivered by a pet detective.

Just stumbled upon this in youtube's suggested videos after watching the ace ventura clip..........

This dude just had to kick every box in his truck.

Just stumbled upon this in youtube's suggested videos after watching the ace ventura clip..........

This dude just had to kick every box in his truck.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Lol Jamaica Ave was filled with these for $300. Funny thing was people are selling DS pairs for 250 in NY. They thought the hype of these would make the price skyrocket.

the resell on these is not the same as the retro blue foam pros 

Lol Jamaica Ave was filled with these for $300. Funny thing was people are selling DS pairs for 250 in NY. They thought the hype of these would make the price skyrocket.

500 is ridiculous. I didn't realize people were going that crazy for these elsewhere. Compound in Portland still has 9, 10 and 12's available for retail + 12 shipping. Call the shop at  (503)796-2733 if interested.

500 is ridiculous. I didn't realize people were going that crazy for these elsewhere. Compound in Portland still has 9, 10 and 12's available for retail + 12 shipping. Call the shop at  (503)796-2733 if interested.

Are there still spots in SoCal, or anywhere that'll ship, with these? I've been trying to find a 13 desperately with no luck. I got stuck on RD with two spots that didn't have my size and haven't had time with work and stuff to go searching like I want to. Figured asking here was my best shot. Thanks guys.

Are there still spots in SoCal, or anywhere that'll ship, with these? I've been trying to find a 13 desperately with no luck. I got stuck on RD with two spots that didn't have my size and haven't had time with work and stuff to go searching like I want to. Figured asking here was my best shot. Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

They had those for the same price however less spots had em. I didn't like em anyway so it didn't bother me.

They had those for the same price however less spots had em. I didn't like em anyway so it didn't bother me.

Sold my extra DS pair of size 12's retro blue teal foams three weeks ago to a ISS member for $220.00 shipped which was my cost. All I did was ask him to leave me positive feedback if he was happy. The bro ignored my many requests to leave feedback even though he was mad happy he got a steal (his words) . SMH over and over... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm really done trying to do right and help out members looking to pay retail if they can't even leave feedback or say thank you. 

Sold my extra DS pair of size 12's retro blue teal foams three weeks ago to a ISS member for $220.00 shipped which was my cost. All I did was ask him to leave me positive feedback if he was happy. The bro ignored my many requests to leave feedback even though he was mad happy he got a steal (his words) . SMH over and over... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm really done trying to do right and help out members looking to pay retail if they can't even leave feedback or say thank you. 

Back
Top Bottom