Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

networking
pimp.gif

I'd network if i could but the nearest place to cop any decent shoes is 2 hours away in LA. I can get sb's locked up locally but anything else i just have to get online. If its a QS and doesnt come out online im screwed.

I'd network if i could but the nearest place to cop any decent shoes is 2 hours away in LA. I can get sb's locked up locally but anything else i just have to get online. If its a QS and doesnt come out online im screwed.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Qujamerican wrote:
Wish a footlocker would restock in NYC smh....missed my chance cuz I was in London

Forget these you should of came back with a bunch of quai 54 and you could of had a whole bunch of pines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Need to take a trip out there one day. Hopefully me and the boys make it out there to next years tournament

lol trust me I tried to buy the Quai 54;s....but unfortunately everywhere I went they were sold out..
ohwell.gif

Qujamerican wrote:
Wish a footlocker would restock in NYC smh....missed my chance cuz I was in London

Forget these you should of came back with a bunch of quai 54 and you could of had a whole bunch of pines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Need to take a trip out there one day. Hopefully me and the boys make it out there to next years tournament

lol trust me I tried to buy the Quai 54;s....but unfortunately everywhere I went they were sold out..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by s dubl

I always help if I can, I just hate when you help a person out but they don't return the favor. That's not what helping is about, but it feelsgoodman when the favor is returned. Oh well... It usually comes back around from someone else. I still try and do my part.

so much truth to this.  the thing is, it's crazy how so many members on here buy shoes regularly yet have no type of connects whatsoever. it makes me think alot of people on here got the personality of a cactus or something. if your buying shoes regularly you should have some sort of connect.   i've always had the mindset, that you take care of me, i take care of you.  networking goes a long way in this world and i make sure to take care of those who take care of me.

regarding those who act secretive when it comes to even the most simplest info, those dudes are corny and are a stain on this hobby.  i could see holding out on info until you get your stuff locked down. at the end of the day some dudes treat helping someone out when it comes to finding some shoes as if some random stranger asked them to give them a kidney.

I'm in the DMV and I used to have connects in footlocker, footaction, and champs but all the employees have left and its pretty difficult making new connects when most employees aren't willing to be as helpful to lookout even on the 50 trying to make a profit lol. I miss the good ol' days when you got hooked up and they expected nothing in return lol...Anyways I do have a possible connect at a footaction who may hold a shoe for me if needed though never attempted to ask. I don't have a problem giving ppl info on what stores have what you know. Feel free to pm me. Of course I usually make sure I can get my pair first which is only fair but I normally know online and at my local mall the availability of shoes. When you buy shoes enough the right employees in the store will ask did you cop "insert shoe name" or if you are copping when they release. I just wish more ppl helped out in general instead of just in the Outlet thread lol.

On a sidenote, I was talking to a dude who is 19 and works at finishline at my local mall who told me a guy who is a member on here he works with. A little convo started because I had my silver pros on. This dude knew alot about ogs, retros, and the years and stories behind them. I was impressed and gave him some tips. It wasn't about where to get shoes but just about the sneakerhead life and how to get the most out of it and enjoy it.

I always help if I can, I just hate when you help a person out but they don't return the favor. That's not what helping is about, but it feelsgoodman when the favor is returned. Oh well... It usually comes back around from someone else. I still try and do my part.

so much truth to this.  the thing is, it's crazy how so many members on here buy shoes regularly yet have no type of connects whatsoever. it makes me think alot of people on here got the personality of a cactus or something. if your buying shoes regularly you should have some sort of connect.   i've always had the mindset, that you take care of me, i take care of you.  networking goes a long way in this world and i make sure to take care of those who take care of me.

regarding those who act secretive when it comes to even the most simplest info, those dudes are corny and are a stain on this hobby.  i could see holding out on info until you get your stuff locked down. at the end of the day some dudes treat helping someone out when it comes to finding some shoes as if some random stranger asked them to give them a kidney.

I'm in the DMV and I used to have connects in footlocker, footaction, and champs but all the employees have left and its pretty difficult making new connects when most employees aren't willing to be as helpful to lookout even on the 50 trying to make a profit lol. I miss the good ol' days when you got hooked up and they expected nothing in return lol...Anyways I do have a possible connect at a footaction who may hold a shoe for me if needed though never attempted to ask. I don't have a problem giving ppl info on what stores have what you know. Feel free to pm me. Of course I usually make sure I can get my pair first which is only fair but I normally know online and at my local mall the availability of shoes. When you buy shoes enough the right employees in the store will ask did you cop "insert shoe name" or if you are copping when they release. I just wish more ppl helped out in general instead of just in the Outlet thread lol.

On a sidenote, I was talking to a dude who is 19 and works at finishline at my local mall who told me a guy who is a member on here he works with. A little convo started because I had my silver pros on. This dude knew alot about ogs, retros, and the years and stories behind them. I was impressed and gave him some tips. It wasn't about where to get shoes but just about the sneakerhead life and how to get the most out of it and enjoy it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The site isn't user friendly for me right now so I can make a minor edit but pm me I'm in the DMV and will do what I can regarding info on shoe releases etc. I wrote the above "I"m in the DMV and I used...."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The site isn't user friendly for me right now so I can make a minor edit but pm me I'm in the DMV and will do what I can regarding info on shoe releases etc. I wrote the above "I"m in the DMV and I used...."

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Thought I would help out a few peeps on here. JimmyJazz.com has size 9,10,10.5,11 for the pine foams.

they had the slimes up there too not to long ago and as soon as i was about to grab em the next day they were gone.. 

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Thought I would help out a few peeps on here. JimmyJazz.com has size 9,10,10.5,11 for the pine foams.

they had the slimes up there too not to long ago and as soon as i was about to grab em the next day they were gone.. 

my friend was looking at my catcus foams and he noticed the glue was yellow....should i be concerned? i purchased them off pys in 09 and have wore them about 5 times from 09 till now

my friend was looking at my catcus foams and he noticed the glue was yellow....should i be concerned? i purchased them off pys in 09 and have wore them about 5 times from 09 till now

That's because a lot of these dudes don't understand the concept of store loyalty, and they just bounce from one store to the next. And also, lets not forget the online cop, which makes takes out the ability to meet someone and actually form a relationship. Every time I hit up one of my two spots for kicks, my time there usually ranges from 45 to an hour and most of that time is me chatting it up with the guys that work there. I've now exchanged numbers with managers at both of these spots and my pairs are guaranteed. 
And dudes should really stop calling stores to check sizes. Make the effort and go out there and the people that work there will take notice. Nothing comes easy, put in the extra work people.

That's because a lot of these dudes don't understand the concept of store loyalty, and they just bounce from one store to the next. And also, lets not forget the online cop, which makes takes out the ability to meet someone and actually form a relationship. Every time I hit up one of my two spots for kicks, my time there usually ranges from 45 to an hour and most of that time is me chatting it up with the guys that work there. I've now exchanged numbers with managers at both of these spots and my pairs are guaranteed. 
And dudes should really stop calling stores to check sizes. Make the effort and go out there and the people that work there will take notice. Nothing comes easy, put in the extra work people.

Back
Top Bottom