Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Now everyone seems like they love them, lol, before Wale wore them is wasn't hot.
i guess ur saying wale is the reason y they hot huh?

doesnt matter who wears them 1st. these were the 1st real pics we've seen of them.

they would be hot if justin beaver had them on for all i care

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 those are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 doesnt matter who has them on their feet

Now everyone seems like they love them, lol, before Wale wore them is wasn't hot.

doesnt matter who wears them 1st. these were the 1st real pics we've seen of them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 those are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 doesnt matter who has them on their feet

eyes.gif
No I'm not at all guy, I liked them before I saw those pics, I'm talking about the recent mass of ppl hopping on.

eyes.gif
No I'm not at all guy, I liked them before I saw those pics, I'm talking about the recent mass of ppl hopping on.

eyes.gif

i didnt say u did. im saying ur saying everyone else likes them now just because wale wore them which is str8 garbage.
nobody saw clear pics of the shoes until he wore them. u were just on them because they were foams i guess cause im sure u never saw clear pics either other than the sample foam ones and the catalog pic posted

eyes.gif

i didnt say u did. im saying ur saying everyone else likes them now just because wale wore them which is str8 garbage.
nobody saw clear pics of the shoes until he wore them. u were just on them because they were foams i guess cause im sure u never saw clear pics either other than the sample foam ones and the catalog pic posted

The pic with them along with the other samples were ones when i seen them i said to myself if they had a black swoosh like a pro to break up the green they would be fire, nike read my mind
pimp.gif

The pic with them along with the other samples were ones when i seen them i said to myself if they had a black swoosh like a pro to break up the green they would be fire, nike read my mind
pimp.gif

I would of liked them regardles if Wale, Pharrel, an other artists wore them.. They are foams to me... Jordans are for the young bucks and Foams are for the GROWN $+$ MEN!! Lets GO!! haha

I would of liked them regardles if Wale, Pharrel, an other artists wore them.. They are foams to me... Jordans are for the young bucks and Foams are for the GROWN $+$ MEN!! Lets GO!! haha

I would of liked them regardles if Wale, Pharrel, an other artists wore them.. They are foams to me... Jordans are for the young bucks and Foams are for the GROWN @$@ MEN!! Lets GO!! haha

I would of liked them regardles if Wale, Pharrel, an other artists wore them.. They are foams to me... Jordans are for the young bucks and Foams are for the GROWN @$@ MEN!! Lets GO!! haha

Foams are and will always be hood classics for the most part.

I'm done with foamposites after july, I'm goood on these pine green Jimmy's.

Foams are and will always be hood classics for the most part.

I'm done with foamposites after july, I'm goood on these pine green Jimmy's.

I could tell they were green to begin w/ but was drinking at the time and trying to stir the pot... I'll be snaggin these up for sure. Love green.

I could tell they were green to begin w/ but was drinking at the time and trying to stir the pot... I'll be snaggin these up for sure. Love green.

They do look Black in that first pic but you can really see its green in the pic of the front of the shoe. They look good tho

They do look Black in that first pic but you can really see its green in the pic of the front of the shoe. They look good tho

Back
Top Bottom