NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Ninjahood called it right, NYC ain't signing off on these. Lol

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you guys are funny, yet clueless

haven't been in queens center mall in forever

as I scooped my huaraches today, dude in front of me copped a pair and as i walked out of FA, i seen a dude with a pair on...everyday that i've been out this week i've seen at least two pairs in the streets
compare that to da 100 cats i was seeing with da coppers and eggplants when they dropped DAILY...yeah, these are definitely NOT NYC approved....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

as I scooped my huaraches today, dude in front of me copped a pair and as i walked out of FA, i seen a dude with a pair on...everyday that i've been out this week i've seen at least two pairs in the streets
compare that to da 100 cats i was seeing with da coppers and eggplants when they dropped DAILY...yeah, these are definitely NOT NYC approved....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not gonna sit here and act as if these are as popular as coppers because they aren't and they shouldn't be, but what you are saying would have more emphasis if i didn't see them on anyone's feet...i've seen more dudes rocking these than red griff's in the street....for every 3-4 heads i see with the foams, i see maybe 1 or 2 with the griffs...does that mean NYC doesn't endorse those as well? No. Everyone has different taste...NYC is no different...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not gonna sit here and act as if these are as popular as coppers because they aren't and they shouldn't be, but what you are saying would have more emphasis if i didn't see them on anyone's feet...i've seen more dudes rocking these than red griff's in the street....for every 3-4 heads i see with the foams, i see maybe 1 or 2 with the griffs...does that mean NYC doesn't endorse those as well? No. Everyone has different taste...NYC is no different...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not gonna sit here and act as if these are as popular as coppers because they aren't and they shouldn't be, but what you are saying would have more emphasis if i didn't see them in any stores...i've seen more dudes rcocking these than red griff's in the street....for every 3-4 heads i see with the foams, i see maybe 1 or 2 with the griffs...does that mean NYC doesn't endorse those as well?  
grin.gif

i've seen waaay more cats with da griffeys..and lets not even count da kid sizes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not gonna sit here and act as if these are as popular as coppers because they aren't and they shouldn't be, but what you are saying would have more emphasis if i didn't see them in any stores...i've seen more dudes rcocking these than red griff's in the street....for every 3-4 heads i see with the foams, i see maybe 1 or 2 with the griffs...does that mean NYC doesn't endorse those as well?  
grin.gif

i've seen waaay more cats with da griffeys..and lets not even count da kid sizes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

why would you even think to count kid sizes? and please do tell where you see all these people wearing griffs...cause i would assume i'd see a bunch of them in the usual areas

NVM i kno where you seen all these heads with them on

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

why would you even think to count kid sizes? and please do tell where you see all these people wearing griffs...cause i would assume i'd see a bunch of them in the usual areas

NVM i kno where you seen all these heads with them on

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

whoever paid retail for some elctric greens is a clown!
wow...that is some well thought out comment...btw I paid full retail and have no regrets...actually wearing them as I type this.  Also it's electric and not elctric

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

whoever paid retail for some elctric greens is a clown!
wow...that is some well thought out comment...btw I paid full retail and have no regrets...actually wearing them as I type this.  Also it's electric and not elctric

and one more thing, why do haters come into this forum and type things like this. If you don't like the shoe then don't come into this thread...very simple

and one more thing, why do haters come into this forum and type things like this. If you don't like the shoe then don't come into this thread...very simple

Originally Posted by nimhet

QFT << finally get to use it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

QFT << finally get to use it
laugh.gif

as long as i pay retail or cheaper im happy...

im in nyc and definetly see more people with the griffeys, you can pull off the griffs more often... but there are plenty cats he with the pro's.. people that though they were ugly before are getting them

as long as i pay retail or cheaper im happy...

im in nyc and definetly see more people with the griffeys, you can pull off the griffs more often... but there are plenty cats he with the pro's.. people that though they were ugly before are getting them

my boy called me and told me his store got a return in 2011 royals in my size. swapped the electric greens for the royals and gonna sell the royals for retail. copping the electric greens on discount a lil later on down the road.

my boy called me and told me his store got a return in 2011 royals in my size. swapped the electric greens for the royals and gonna sell the royals for retail. copping the electric greens on discount a lil later on down the road.

The only way I can see myself buying  anytime soon is if I join a summer bball league and our team uniform was black with neon green accent. 
Will try to cop on discount like 6 months down the road.

Back
Top Bottom