NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I'm trying to decide whether I should cop the electric greens or pewters this weekend. I am kind of leaning towards the electric greens, since i already have NDS pair of Coppers . Also,  Later on down the road I believe pewters will be a cheaper shoe to pick up on the bay if I ever feel like I need me a pair. What are you'll suggestions?

I'm trying to decide whether I should cop the electric greens or pewters this weekend. I am kind of leaning towards the electric greens, since i already have NDS pair of Coppers . Also,  Later on down the road I believe pewters will be a cheaper shoe to pick up on the bay if I ever feel like I need me a pair. What are you'll suggestions?

Yeah I think the pewters will sell for more down the road based on hype, but buy what you like.

I passed on the pewters and grabbed these for the LOW. I like the pewters but I can live without em.

These electric greens just really stood out to me. To each his own.

Yeah I think the pewters will sell for more down the road based on hype, but buy what you like.

I passed on the pewters and grabbed these for the LOW. I like the pewters but I can live without em.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I also like these more than the pewters... Something bout the shoe is jus cool. Pewters are actually kinda plain and even tho I think they are cooler than the coppers they still aren't cool enough for me to actually wanna keep. I'm even in the process of flipping my pair when the mods approve my post

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I also like these more than the pewters... Something bout the shoe is jus cool. Pewters are actually kinda plain and even tho I think they are cooler than the coppers they still aren't cool enough for me to actually wanna keep. I'm even in the process of flipping my pair when the mods approve my post

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

whatever footlockers that still have em are probably going to sell a good amount of these today and tomorrow.
Why do you say that?

Irregardless... finally got around to getting a pair today after seeing it sell out on eastbay and such.

(the other mom/pop e-tailers are asking well above retail.... no go).

Shieks had a few 11's left... Foams don't go like that in Seattle i guess.

With that said, from someone who owns all 3... Electric Greens > Pewters/Royals.

kill me.

whatever footlockers that still have em are probably going to sell a good amount of these today and tomorrow.
Why do you say that?

Irregardless... finally got around to getting a pair today after seeing it sell out on eastbay and such.

With that said, from someone who owns all 3... Electric Greens > Pewters/Royals.

kill me.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Why do you say that?

kill me.

it was a footlocker employee 50% weekend.   so that $190 price dropped down to $95 plus tax for those who had access to the 50% hookup.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Why do you say that?

kill me.

it was a footlocker employee 50% weekend.   so that $190 price dropped down to $95 plus tax for those who had access to the 50% hookup.

NO Foams left at my FTL period. My size 12 goes first day anyways. Otherwise I would've gone H.A.M.

on the 50 this weekend. My wife grabbed a pair of 2011's for work and my son got some XIII's tho.

I put my greed aside this time around.

NO Foams left at my FTL period. My size 12 goes first day anyways. Otherwise I would've gone H.A.M.

on the 50 this weekend. My wife grabbed a pair of 2011's for work and my son got some XIII's tho.

I put my greed aside this time around.

Ty Lawson bout to ball in these
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom