NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

dope pics, im all over these when they drop.. knowing how things are going now with foams i should probably wait to get a good price, but i never like waiting to cop foams, when they out i want them. we will see when they drop if i can fall back and not pay retail

dope pics, im all over these when they drop.. knowing how things are going now with foams i should probably wait to get a good price, but i never like waiting to cop foams, when they out i want them. we will see when they drop if i can fall back and not pay retail

eek.gif
they look great in those pics!

Nice pics but I'm still VERY much undecided. These joints scream "merry christmas, merry christmas".

Nice pics but I'm still VERY much undecided. These joints scream "merry christmas, merry christmas".

i feel like this c/w is for those of us that missed out on kryptonates. when they released err body was on em and so in typical nike fashion they release these in a similar c/w "knowing" we'll all cop.
30t6p3b.gif
these are a def. pass unless i get em on a 50 or somethin. not practical, imo. too much of that green. maybe if they were the same shade as BPs PS of the half cent,
nerd.gif

i feel like this c/w is for those of us that missed out on kryptonates. when they released err body was on em and so in typical nike fashion they release these in a similar c/w "knowing" we'll all cop.
30t6p3b.gif
these are a def. pass unless i get em on a 50 or somethin. not practical, imo. too much of that green. maybe if they were the same shade as BPs PS of the half cent,
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
u were getting them on the 50 regardless of the colorway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
u were getting them on the 50 regardless of the colorway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found something to match with these:

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

I dont see how a true foam head can like these
30t6p3b.gif
foams supposed to be rugged gooned out kicks, not sport ridiculously bright colors that attract hypebeast and unknowing flies like fire....
laugh.gif
and somehow the original blue foams aren't a bright blue?

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found something to match with these:

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Basically..

I dont see how a true foam head can like these
30t6p3b.gif
foams supposed to be rugged gooned out kicks, not sport ridiculously bright colors that attract hypebeast and unknowing flies like fire....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
c'mon.....the blue foam ones are nowhere close to being as bright as these pro's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
c'mon.....the blue foam ones are nowhere close to being as bright as these pro's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom