NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I don't recall this debate about the Lebron SB's. They are just as bright and loud as these.

I don't recall this debate about the Lebron SB's. They are just as bright and loud as these.

Originally Posted by nimhet

The reason I think this is, is because Foams go wayyyyyy back.  So the old foamheads still have their allegiance to the foams since when they were teens.  The foam community consists of an older demographic I feel.

The reason I think this is, is because Foams go wayyyyyy back.  So the old foamheads still have their allegiance to the foams since when they were teens.  The foam community consists of an older demographic I feel.

This.  I feel those are even brighter than these.  I think it's fine no matter what the age as long as you aren't matching ever single aspect of the outfit.  I wouldn't do that at any age but still

I'm 50 and still wear my foams on a regular basis. I don't wear my carolina pros or my red pros that often but my royal ones, royal pros, black pros, silver pros, dark army ones and pewter ones get worn on the regular. I got one pair of the white (yes white) pros that I wear but not as often as the others listed. Like my sig says "style has no age limits"

This.  I feel those are even brighter than these.  I think it's fine no matter what the age as long as you aren't matching ever single aspect of the outfit.  I wouldn't do that at any age but still

I'm 50 and still wear my foams on a regular basis. I don't wear my carolina pros or my red pros that often but my royal ones, royal pros, black pros, silver pros, dark army ones and pewter ones get worn on the regular. I got one pair of the white (yes white) pros that I wear but not as often as the others listed. Like my sig says "style has no age limits"

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

QFT !!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

QFT !!

^^^^ You already know that price is going to keep dropping. A week after they dropped a spot I go to had them for $170 no tax

^^^^ You already know that price is going to keep dropping. A week after they dropped a spot I go to had them for $170 no tax

Originally Posted by NycPosite

I am waiting in the shadows too because she said they were going to drop some more because of the slow sales
pimp.gif
If my memories serve me correctly the pearls dropped to $99.99 at one point at our local city gears...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

I am waiting in the shadows too because she said they were going to drop some more because of the slow sales
pimp.gif
If my memories serve me correctly the pearls dropped to $99.99 at one point at our local city gears...

Back
Top Bottom