NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

30t6p3b.gif

dont even know what to say

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In my 4 years in being out here in Cali, I've literally only seen one person rock foams. One. And it was the eggplants. It's pretty much Vans and Jordans all over this place. I remember coming here in '07 and I copped the black/red joints and my cousin out here swore they were the ugliest shoes he'd ever seen. And it got worst once I told him the price. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Where I came from, you didn't wear this shoe unless you were a fan of Penny, a legit hooper or a dope boy. So the understanding of buying a shoe looking like the way it does, for the price it's marked at - some people may never get it.. 
I have Eggplants, Coppers, Royals and Pearls and have only worn the Coppers 1x.  I've seen 2 guys wear foams in socal... one was waiting in line for the XI re-release a few weeks back but he must have been an east coast guy because nobody from socal wears gigantic snow jackets when it's 60's degrees outside.

As for the Electric Greens, I'll definitely be wearing them as soon as I get them...how can anyone keep a shoe like this in a box? 
laugh.gif

ive had mine since dec/january, and they are still in the box, ds
ive rocked the hell outta my pewters....rock em to the gym...and the pearls...and the royal og's

im one of the only one of my boys who rocks foams on the reg, and i dont mind it one bit

/bay area
Not many people in Boston wears foams neither... Maybe a few but some try to match from hat, shirt, pants and foams....THATS TOO MUCH!! Keep It Simple!!

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In my 4 years in being out here in Cali, I've literally only seen one person rock foams. One. And it was the eggplants. It's pretty much Vans and Jordans all over this place. I remember coming here in '07 and I copped the black/red joints and my cousin out here swore they were the ugliest shoes he'd ever seen. And it got worst once I told him the price. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Where I came from, you didn't wear this shoe unless you were a fan of Penny, a legit hooper or a dope boy. So the understanding of buying a shoe looking like the way it does, for the price it's marked at - some people may never get it.. 
I have Eggplants, Coppers, Royals and Pearls and have only worn the Coppers 1x.  I've seen 2 guys wear foams in socal... one was waiting in line for the XI re-release a few weeks back but he must have been an east coast guy because nobody from socal wears gigantic snow jackets when it's 60's degrees outside.

As for the Electric Greens, I'll definitely be wearing them as soon as I get them...how can anyone keep a shoe like this in a box? 
laugh.gif

ive had mine since dec/january, and they are still in the box, ds
ive rocked the hell outta my pewters....rock em to the gym...and the pearls...and the royal og's

im one of the only one of my boys who rocks foams on the reg, and i dont mind it one bit

/bay area
Not many people in Boston wears foams neither... Maybe a few but some try to match from hat, shirt, pants and foams....THATS TOO MUCH!! Keep It Simple!!

I really havent seen these yet and I live in DC. Everybody was talking about people wearing them with everything here though.

I really havent seen these yet and I live in DC. Everybody was talking about people wearing them with everything here though.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

IMO, it's wack when they make an all black foam then just make the sole another colour.
i agree wit u. I do like the bred cw though. IMO these s*%# on the cactus.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

IMO, it's wack when they make an all black foam then just make the sole another colour.
i agree wit u. I do like the bred cw though. IMO these s*%# on the cactus.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom