Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Excuse my laziness but I don't feel like weeding thru 28 pages. What's the deal with NDC? Will they been on swoosh for discount? Thanks in advance.

NDC will drop them at a random date/time. Idk if they will be on swoosh or not. 

i ask my local footlocker if they were getting the foams and when they opened, in my regular voice and they said they werent getting them, (i already knew they were but i just wanted the time) so i call back in a woman's voice and asked the same question. they told me the time they open, the amount of each size they are getting, which entrance to go through and the what will be the best time to start lining up. -________-

So they might not even drop on the correct day? Swoosh has gotten worse over the years
Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Excuse my laziness but I don't feel like weeding thru 28 pages. What's the deal with NDC? Will they been on swoosh for discount? Thanks in advance.

NDC will drop them at a random date/time. Idk if they will be on swoosh or not. 

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

These shoes are going to be available at all footlockers in my area, not just house of hoops. So you resellers and hypebeasts can just move on to the Olympics (I assume they are the next true HB shoe to come out at this point). Again, for those planning on wasting money on shoes they don't actually want, nothing to see here...

got to see these in person the other day. they remind me of the old chameleon paint jobs people were getting back in the day. quality seemed to be on point, like the electrolimes were. only 12 pair coming to my city. my boy has a pair on hold, i passed...

Originally Posted by bigruss

i ask my local footlocker if they were getting the foams and when they opened, in my regular voice and they said they werent getting them, (i already knew they were but i just wanted the time) so i call back in a woman's voice and asked the same question. they told me the time they open, the amount of each size they are getting, which entrance to go through and the what will be the best time to start lining up. -________-

What FTL was this?

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

What FTL was this?
the one in friendship heights in washington dc...

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

saw some kid camping outside Footaction in Bay Plaza in the Bronx....too hot for all of that.

yup too brutal in NY right now. its an oven out there

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

No hoh, nike store near by. Only one footlocker and 2 champs.
I don't know how early i gotta camp out.

champs does not carry any foamposites, ever.

how early you have to camp out depends on your location

i hope everybody wearing their bullet-proof vest. it might get crazy, ill be showing up in the morning...not worth camping in 100 degree weather smh

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

saw some kid camping outside Footaction in Bay Plaza in the Bronx....too hot for all of that.

yoo i saw that kid at like 3:30 today. my girl goes why is he sitting outside of footaction...i told him hes waiting for the foams to come out tomorrow. she said she felt bad for him and he needs a girl in his life

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom