Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Im Done with GriffAM1s... I got my FreshWaters & Volts so im happy
smile.gif

but if these hit outlets or go on sale & if i can get a discount on top of that ill mos def cop

I want these bad ima have to go out in the city to cop, anyone now if all fottlockers got these or just few select??? plz and thank you

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'm passing. I struck out on the Freshwater colorway, and still can't find my size in a decent price, but this colorway will do well in NYC. Cats got their Reds fitted ready for these.
laugh.gif
this guy knows whats he talkin about.

expect these to be gone within 2 weeks of release.

I don't expect these to sell out like the first two colorways but cats is slippin' if they think these is reaching outlets. The general populationloves Black/Red colorways.

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

I don't expect these to sell out like the first two colorways but cats is slippin' if they think these is reaching outlets. The general population loves Black/Red colorways.

QFT. I'm just hoping once I get to my local footlocker these will be in stock just wish me luck.

I think this is a solid colorway that will sell relatively well. I definately wanna copp these but will probably wait till down the road because of otherthings dropping.

I got to see them in person, and they're pretty cool. I might cop on Monday when FTL employee works. Heads were goin' in on these when I was at FTL.

Back
Top Bottom