Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

laugh.gif
@ the dudes who think they'll be around on sale.

I think these are out around here in Greensboro since i just saw someone wit them on in the club. And there is no real release date on these like the past twocw's, go check our your local stores.

gotta pass on these. The Anthracite throws em off. Not to mention I have enough blk/red cw sneakers

Black/Reds were at my local Footlocker. I would cop, but I don't think they come in kids sizes.

I have the first 2 CW's, but Im still on the fence with this one......

just copped 3 pairs of blk/red griffeys in a size 13! Dont sleep these will sell out. If you wear a size 11.5 someone on ebay has the volts and blk/redgriffey for sale for 375 for both. Now looking for freshwater in a z13.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped 3 pairs of blk/red griffeys in a size 13! Dont sleep these will sell out. If you wear a size 11.5 someone on ebay has the volts and blk/red griffey for sale for 375 for both. Now looking for freshwater in a z13.

Thats a horrible offer........ why would you wanna basically pay 235 for some volts when you can find them for around retail on ebay?

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

deff gonna cop as long as the money right school startin up
tired.gif
worrdd books, food, and other expenses are gonna kill me...def feelin this color way though.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
@ the dudes who think they'll be around on sale.
I guarantee these will rot on shelves around my way.

Word to Volts just now selling out.

Back
Top Bottom