Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
@substinence those are def fake. Provide ebay the discrepancies from the ad and waht u received. The price tag is shown on the ad but not on the box u received! Among otherthings. Damn u got a lot of work ahead of urself.

@substinence those are def fake. Provide ebay the discrepancies from the ad and waht u received. The price tag is shown on the ad but not on the box u received! Among otherthings. Damn u got a lot of work ahead of urself.
Yeah, eBay wants me to get it authenticated for some reason even after I pointed out the discrepancies. Kinda worried that these cosignment shops won't help me write a letter to provide evidence as to why they're fake since it's such a hassle.

Yeah, eBay wants me to get it authenticated for some reason even after I pointed out the discrepancies. Kinda worried that these cosignment shops won't help me write a letter to provide evidence as to why they're fake since it's such a hassle.
Why don't you just write a fake letter yourself? lol

Had to bail out of the sale on the 11.5 I found for a good price. Insoles didn't have the size stickers, which is a dead giveaway...

Had to bail out of the sale on the 11.5 I found for a good price. Insoles didn't have the size stickers, which is a dead giveaway...

Typically, yeah. But if it's from the UK they never came with size stickers...

Last edited:
Am I the only one that only needs ONE pair of a certain shoe (don't see how some of you have 5 Chi's) because i own so many that I'm not gonna beat mine up that bad or even wear it that much to begin with where i have to worry about needing a backup pair or a backup to the backup a couple years down the line? Especially given the fact that many of yaw are paying markup for the 2nd/3rd/4th/etc pairs?

Am i the only one that looks at that money spent as bread i could be putting towards OTHER kicks i want (and dont have)? Maybe i just like too many of a variety of kicks to OD on a certain shoe (albeit classics)? Or is it a trade bait thing? Or am I just a broke boi cuz i dont have $2-3K disposable to tie up on ONE colorway of kicks (mind you i'm an adult with a decent paying job, an apartment, a gf that lives with me, school loans, etc)? NTers must be paid really well to drop this kind of bread on ONE colorway... Don't mean to sound like i'm hating, just trying to understand the mentality... (by the way, If i had 5 pairs of Chi's i more than likely wouldn't get to the 5th pair until 2040ish, by then they would have probably retroed at LEAST once i'd venture to predict). School me NT Hoarders

Last edited:
@b fresco .... I like you typically make do with one pair but I do double up on color ways I am not sure will retro - ie: SBBs Frags. Actually with student loans being what they are ... I've decided to not to do a back up of frags/SBBs and instead decided to do a custom of the colorway (a la Laser Boards Laser Frags). Definitely a cheaper option to the premium resell.

errr?  the shape on those are horrible...no curve on the backside at all.  the OG's were more like that, not the 2015's tho

That is the reason I like the shape on this one more. I know the OG's have that shape as well as the 94's. I like the haunched look less on the 2015's.

That is the reason I like the shape on this one more. I know the OG's have that shape as well as the 94's. I like the haunched look less on the 2015's.
but those in the pic are fake...

the straight up n down look on the OG's i dont like as much

Am I the only one that only needs ONE pair of a certain shoe (don't see how some of you have 5 Chi's) because i own so many that I'm not gonna beat mine up that bad or even wear it that much to begin with where i have to worry about needing a backup pair or a backup to the backup a couple years down the line? Especially given the fact that many of yaw are paying markup for the 2nd/3rd/4th/etc pairs?

Am i the only one that looks at that money spent as bread i could be putting towards OTHER kicks i want (and dont have)? Maybe i just like too many of a variety of kicks to OD on a certain shoe (albeit classics)? Or is it a trade bait thing? Or am I just a broke boi cuz i dont have $2-3K disposable to tie up on ONE colorway of kicks (mind you i'm an adult with a decent paying job, an apartment, a gf that lives with me, school loans, etc)? NTers must be paid really well to drop this kind of bread on ONE colorway... Don't mean to sound like i'm hating, just trying to understand the mentality... (by the way, If i had 5 pairs of Chi's i more than likely wouldn't get to the 5th pair until 2040ish, by then they would have probably retroed at LEAST once i'd venture to predict). School me NT Hoarders
And????? I have everything except Gf and loans. Never payed resale for any of my extra pairs I won 4 different store raffles and got a unclaimed pair spent $850 in total for 5 pairs release weekend. If I won raffles why let them go to waste :lol:. Unlike these dodos on here I TRIED AT RETAIL FIRST and was successful. All I been seeing now is I got mine for 330-380 shipped LMAO. Cooking Up is when you get your pairs on Rd for Retail and not markup......man yall don't want it for the UNCs on G....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom