Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Anybody else that copped from the 11/3 restock still show preparing to ship? 

Ordered a size 9 thru SNKRS, still showing preparing to ship
My order updated from submitted to in progress/preparing to ship, for the Chicagos off the app. My pinnacles off NDC were shipped earlier this morning.
My order says the same thing..."Submitted" and then more specifically when clicking on the actual order "Preparing to ship". I've had multiple orders that said "Submitted" eventually be cancelled so I called just now about the order. Nike reps can see in more detail what the status is. 

The rep I spoke to said he checked in his system and they are currently out of all sizes for this style. He said they are trying to locate stock for my order. He did say that his system sometimes isn't up to date though.

Gosh dang it...they better not cancel our orders. 

My order says the same thing..."Submitted" and then more specifically when clicking on the actual order "Preparing to ship". I've had multiple orders that said "Submitted" eventually be cancelled so I called just now about the order. Nike reps can see in more detail what the status is. 

The rep I spoke to said he checked in his system and they are currently out of all sizes for this style. He said they are trying to locate stock for my order. He did say that his system sometimes isn't up to date though.

Gosh dang it...they better not cancel our orders. 
Just called Nike for my order. The rep said my order is scheduled to ship today and she doesn't see anything about all sizes out of stock. Hopefully all of our orders will ship today. Under "My Orders", is your order status still "submitted" or "In Progress"?

Just called Nike for my order. The rep said my order is scheduled to ship today and she doesn't see anything about all sizes out of stock. Hopefully all of our orders will ship today. Under "My Orders", is your order status still "submitted" or "In Progress"?
I ordered a size 8.5 for reference. It says "submitted'. Hopefully that rep I spoke with is just flat out wrong....

I'm gonna call again and speak to someone else lol

Gonna have to make that switch to the iPhone. I went to the Verizon store the day before the restock and asked about switching over and the the guy asked why, I told him I hated iPhones and I only wanted it for the SNKRS app... dude looked at me crazy. :lol: he was telling me to get that V10 which is dope but Nike is making it hard to stick with Android :smh:

As soon as I switch they're gonna drop it for Android.

Last edited:
Gonna have to make that switch to the iPhone. I went to the Verizon store the day before the restock and asked about switching over and the the guy asked why, I told him I hated iPhones and I only wanted it for the SNKRS app... dude looked at me crazy.
laugh.gif
he was telling me to get that V10 which is dope but Nike is making it hard to stick with Android
mean.gif

As soon as I switch they're gonna drop it for Android.
I switched a few weeks back and I feel the same way about iphones 
laugh.gif
 they ain't putting that on Android, I like how they make the nike tech book app for both android and apple though 
mean.gif

I switched a few weeks back and I feel the same way about iphones :lol:  they ain't putting that on Android, I like how they make the nike tech book app for both android and apple though :smh:
Actually getting tired of seeing your name bro :smh: ...every post for the last few weeks is about you cooking :lol: but seriously, congrats on those wins :smokin

you get the 6S?

Last edited:
Actually getting tired of seeing your name bro
mean.gif
...every post for the last few weeks is about you cooking
laugh.gif
but seriously, congrats on those wins
smokin.gif

you get the 6S?
laugh.gif
 6s Plus

One of my amazon orders got cancelled like yours, I seen that happened to you lol

My pair still hasn't shipped. Checked again and Nike said they are still trying to locate stock to fulfill my order. Doesn't look good....

Back
Top Bottom