Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
SHIPPPPED   
nthat.gif

SNKRS app sends the most random (and unhelpful) push notifications for donk shoes but nothing for a restock of the Chis wtf smdh lol foh

When did Nike start shipping so fast? Got shipping notification already and it's the early morning. Don't mind me if I'm wrong, like I said it's been a while since I caught anything from a restock but didn't think they'll process and ship so fast. But hey I'm not not complaining! Lol.

Last edited:
When did Nike start shipping so fast? Got shipping notification already and it's the early morning. Don't mind me if I'm wrong, like I said it's been a while since I caught anything from a restock but didn't think they'll process and ship so fast. But hey I'm not not complaining! Lol.
When they do a restock during the beginning of the week with lower orders to process versus a normal release on a Saturday.

No waiting til Monday for the shipping carrier to pick up the packages :wink: Congrats.

Ordered a size 9 thru SNKRS, still showing preparing to ship

My order updated from submitted to in progress/preparing to ship, for the Chicagos off the app. My pinnacles off NDC were shipped earlier this morning.

Last edited:
The 1.5 is a real shoe? I thought it was created this year!
The story is that this is the shoe he laced up on his first game back after his ankle injury. It was before Nike released the AJ2 and they were testing out the full Nike Air sole on an AJ1 platform.

Last edited:
^^^ Absolutely correct. There were also a few different modified AJ1s that Nike created to address his ankle injury. I've seen pics but didn't save them.

Nike never cared about resellers or bots. They still don't. "Commitment to Fairness" is just another marketing term. The only commitment they have is maximizing profits and that is achieved through hype.
You'll never feel it's fair unless Nike sends you a pair every time. Unfortunately for you, there are more people that want the shoe than pairs. Not everyone will get a pair. You are an example.

Back
Top Bottom