Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well copped 2 pairs from Nike EU restock probably going to end up being around $220-250 pair after currency conversion and shipping from UK to US. Can't complain though still better than current resale prices and I know for sure they're legit.

These sit higher. I just slapped these on today amd went to school with it. They are definitely higher than the past released. They dont feel as comfy..

Last edited:
These sit higher. I just slapped these on today amd went to school with it. They are definitely higher than the past released. They dont feel as comfy..
Really that's the opposite for me. The 2015 Chicagos are MILES ahead in comfort compared to the 2013's

Really that's the opposite for me. The 2015 Chicagos are MILES ahead in comfort compared to the 2013's

Ohh no! I didnt mean it like that! I meant it doesnt feel as comfy in the ankle area.. Becsuse im not use to these og or "new" molds.. The 15's are comfy!! The 2013s are not.. But i was reffering to me getting use to the comfort in the ankle area

Are you insinuating Nike sells fakes fam? :lol: [/quote]
U know them UPS men ride around with fake kicks to switch out ALL the time waiting to catch a vic...LOL

Last edited:
Is it me or does these crease less on the toe box then the 13's?
These crease but it's not like the 2013 where you get a big line across the toe box.

These have a more natural one to them. also the toe cap gets these little indentations. it looks beautiful.

NDC cancelled my order for a size 8.5 I got through SNKRS

So mad 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if you didn't get your shipping info from the restock it might get canceled. I just received a cancelation email

They knew this email would piss people off LOL had to get it all ready with promo codes and everything.

Hi 

At Nike.com, we take your trust in us as your source for Nike product very seriously.  When mistakes occur, we risk putting that trust in jeopardy.  Therefore, we want to move quickly to remedy the situation.

Unfortunately, it will be necessary to cancel the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Men's Shoe order you placed.  We inadvertently oversold our inventory due to a technical issue and the product is no longer available.  We are reviewing this situation carefully to identify how this happened and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be assured that you have not been charged for the items that were cancelled.  You may also receive an additional email confirming this order cancellation.

To further demonstrate our commitment to you, we would like to provide you a 20% Off Promo Code which can be used online at Nike.com on your next order.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.  Again, your trust in us is paramount and we very much appreciate you choosing Nike.com as your source for Nike product.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the Nike.com Customer Service Team online  or at 1-800-806-6453 4:00 am - 11:00 pm PT 7 days/week.

surprised with the cancellations. ndc is usually good with fulfilling orders

They knew this email would piss people off LOL had to get it all ready with promo codes and everything.

Hi 

At Nike.com, we take your trust in us as your source for Nike product very seriously.  When mistakes occur, we risk putting that trust in jeopardy.  Therefore, we want to move quickly to remedy the situation.

Unfortunately, it will be necessary to cancel the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Men's Shoe order you placed.  We inadvertently oversold our inventory due to a technical issue and the product is no longer available.  We are reviewing this situation carefully to identify how this happened and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be assured that you have not been charged for the items that were cancelled.  You may also receive an additional email confirming this order cancellation.

To further demonstrate our commitment to you, we would like to provide you a 20% Off Promo Code which can be used online at Nike.com on your next order.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.  Again, your trust in us is paramount and we very much appreciate you choosing Nike.com as your source for Nike product.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the Nike.com Customer Service Team online  or at 1-800-806-6453 4:00 am - 11:00 pm PT 7 days/week.
Wow,that's a first.

chowfun89 chowfun89 That's very unfortunate. At least you now have a 20% coupon to use [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

addy85 addy85 :wow: Haven't seen you post in a good minute. What size did they cancel? Size 11?

@chowfun89 That's very unfortunate. At least you now have a 20% coupon to use [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

@addy85
eek.gif
Haven't seen you post in a good minute. What size did they cancel? Size 11?
size 10, I saw a lot of people check out via SNKRS app (and SNKRS hack) and I was worried that it would be cancelled after I didn't get shipping confirmation, which is exactly what happened lol

addy85 addy85 Sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to me when I thought I was good with the Legend Blue 11's. I got an order confirmation email, but after two days of not receiving a tracking email, I knew it was gonna be cancelled. Sure enough, it got cancelled and no coupon, just an apology email :lol:

Back
Top Bottom