Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I picked up the 13' version of this shoe and didn't care for the quality like most on here, and I have yet to wear the damn shoes, so if Nike drops these with noticeable improvements I will be copping.

I'm so sick of people taking pics of the latest retros and puting no descriptions to make it seem they are samples. Dude tried to hide the leather tongue and everything, but was dumb to realize the jumpman is visible on the other pair. People will fall for it too 
mean.gif

I'm so sick of people taking pics of the latest retros and puting no descriptions to make it seem they are samples. Dude tried to hide the leather tongue and everything, but was dumb to realize the jumpman is visible on the other pair. People will fall for it too :smh:  

I took a look at that IG account. There is a description but it's not in English. Me thinks someone saw that pic and posted it here assuming that it was 2015 samples when the actually description (if it were translated) doesn't say that. That account has pics of a lot of past releases and I don't think the intention was to make it look like the '15.

If that's how sample pics come out I'm throwing money at nike and eating as much as I can like I'm sitting at an all you can eat buffet. My 1s collection ain't right with those plastic pos 2013s
If those were real sample pics, i would be taking my bred and royals and givng them to nike where the sun dont shine.

As much as I hate to say it...its gonna get hype for these just because they did the 2013 pair SO SO wrong...

If these release with the same look as the frags, ill double up even if its one of my least favorite colors.

These wont be gr. I bet with the up tick in quality they might be even tougher. I think the days of normal retailers getting them will be over.

Should I pull the trigger on $210 for Black Toe 1's VNDS?

Un-DS mine today when I went to pick up the 11s really dope shoe I say go for it.

Like previous comments looking forward to these 1s 2015 gonna be a rough year lol.

Its
good price if your a smaller size. average price if your bigger than a 9.5. 
a size 9.. Idk I'm not a big fan of buying from fb groups too many scams and fakes going on.it just doesn't feel as satisfying as copping from a retailer

Its
a size 9.. Idk I'm not a big fan of buying from fb groups too many scams and fakes going on.it just doesn't feel as satisfying as copping from a retailer
facebook groups are full of fakes bruh, need enough pics before buying

Back
Top Bottom