Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
3s aren't gonna be re released in a longvgggg time
Definitely. When JB decides to bring the 3's back, I think the chances of the BC 88's dropping is likely IMO, and I'll be waiting. 
happy.gif

I originally copped a pair of 88s in case this came out and I missed out, but it never did.
tired.gif

Remastered 88 3s tho
smokin.gif

3 pair minimum
I was thinking more like 5+ years.
latest they will come out 2018 all star game. 30 year anniversary of 88 dunk contest

Been waiting for the Chicago's to drop to complete my collection of 1's. I hope the info is accurate. 2015 looks to be pretty interesting in terms of releases.
pimp.gif
 post a pic when you aquire these. or hell, even do it now and leave a blank space for these

Just need these, Chicago 10s, bred 4s, and Bordeaux and I'm retiring from the shoe game

are they really rereleasing bred and cement 4s again, with NA branding? insta cop
It's been rumored and I'd say it's a 50/50 chance. They recently released in 2012 but jb might do it anyways for their whole remastered experiment

I sold my chicago 1s and my feet are happy about that move. Most uncomfortable jordan 1 ever produced.

im interested to see how this will end up...limited release, right?

im interested to see how this will end up...limited release, right?
I would say the same availability as the 2013/14 NA releases. All depends on hype ie. Black/Whites & Shadows were fairly easy on RD. These I am just assuming will be difficult.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom