Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Looks like I will need multiple pairs of these since I thought resell on the frags would be much less. 1 for me, 2 for tradebait.

I will not make the mistake of not getting a bot this time.

How so?

Also it aint like I will single handedly determine the price with my measly purchase.
just the way I see it, so many people have that mentality that they double up to sell and others can't even grab a pair. I understand it, but if too many people do it... Well yeah. Nothing against you personally tho, would probably do the same if I was slick enough lol

Looks like I will need multiple pairs of these since I thought resell on the frags would be much less. 1 for me, 2 for tradebait.

these arent going to come anywhere near fragment prices lol. at MOST id expect like $100 over retail, which is virtually what everything re-sells for now (for the most part)

these arent going to come anywhere near fragment prices lol. at MOST id expect like $100 over retail, which is virtually what everything re-sells for now (for the most part)
these will be at bred resell level. 100 over retail? Lol do you know what shoe this is?

Blogs will mostly hype these up in January-March, so we should brace ourselves and stay awake if we're copping

Yeah, going off what happened today for most with the Frags, a bot probably would be a good idea. I think the hype for these will be significant. Will definitely try to double up if I can. 

Still got my 94s in 9/10 condo but might try to cop the '15 retro on gp 
happy.gif
Umm, 9/10 condition? LOL  Do you even wear them? Or are they not wearable?   One of the biggest mistakes I learned was leaving shoes in the box TOO LONG.  Father time catches up to ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING, except GOLD. lol

1s dont fall apart nowhere near as badly as the others. You can still find OG 1s that are wearable with relative ease compared to the next 12 models that came out after it.

I'll be taking the orders for them next month. so anyone that needs pears for below retail, G gotchu!!!

(mods, just an inside joke from earlier in the thread)

these will be at bred resell level. 100 over retail? Lol do you know what shoe this is?

The difference between the two will be night and day. Frags 0 tier shops that backdoor to loyal customers, and NDC. Your average NA 1 you have so many opportunities not only 0 tier shops, but urban accounts, and the big chains in store and online will get them. Maybe at low numbers, but attainable.

Frags are the '14 Blk/Golds. And you didnt see the Breds go for Blk/Gold prices did you? Same rules apply.

yeah, a chicago 1 retro thats been released a thousand times lol. i will admit, it slipped my mind for a second that these are "limited" but even still, i dont see these getting $400.  

then again, people paid $400+ for that fugly all red infrared23 6, so who knows

yeah, a chicago 1 retro thats been released a thousand times lol. i will admit, it slipped my mind for a second that these are "limited" but even still, i dont see these getting $400.  

then again, people paid $400+ for that fugly all red infrared23 6, so who knows
they only retro'd once in 1994, havent retro in 20+ years. they released banned and breds in the same year, breds still got to 500+ resell, you will see the demand of these lol, these are more iconic than breds. 

they only retro'd once in 1994, havent retro in 20+ years. they released banned and breds in the same year, breds still got to 500+ resell, you will see the demand of these lol, these are more iconic than breds. 
they retroed last year lol 

I passed because I KNEW these would come out. Srs. No reason for me to be buying jumpman pairs on OG colorways. Also why I passed on the UNC and I hope those come out soon as well as the ones that are the same color blocking but dark blue.

How many copped the Chicagos and the Knicks when they released?

Probably just my brother.

I passed because I KNEW these would come out. Srs. No reason for me to be buying jumpman pairs on OG colorways. Also why I passed on the UNC and I hope those come out soon as well as the ones that are the same color blocking but dark blue.

The only reason I got them was because the last retro was back in 94.

Back
Top Bottom