Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How many copped the Chicagos and the Knicks when they released?

They were a no-brainer first day cop for me despite the Jump men. I have always been a Chicago over Breds and Royals guy. I had the 94 1s as back to school shoes for 8th Grade and used to get clowned for wearing them but still loved em. 2013 Chicago 1s are my 3rd favorite shoe in my collection behind Olive IX/Powder X.

Could not get myself to purchase the chicagos even had them in hand numerous times they were just too dang stiff for me, if they make ANY type of improvement I'd purchase them, so I will def be on the hunt for these

Posted this in the AJ 1 thread as well.

Seeking advice here...

I have 1994 Air Jordan 1s (Wht/Blk-Rd), which have rarely been worn and were purchased DS. I love them. However, looking to free up some extra capital for some other OG 1s (like pairs I had to sell or to acquire doubles like another pair of Royals).

I figured that Chicago 1s are coming back next year and having '94s may not be as necessary. Especially since I will grab a couple pairs of those too. Worth it to do? Thanks in advance.

How many copped the Chicagos and the Knicks when they released?

I only copped the Chicagos. I remember the Knicks sitting on display and I picked it up to check out the first 2013 Jordan 1 with Nike Air. The footlocker employee tried to get me to buy a pair with my Chicagos but I just didn't have the extra money at the time to cop both pairs otherwise I would have. Eventually, I want to get a pair of Knicks just to add to the collection.

I can't wait for this release. Going to beat my 2013 pair to the ground.

nah, do homework is crucial, these aint gonna be like frags
i hope not!!!!!!! 
mad.gif

I guess they'll be making enough for everyone, since it's the 30th anniv of the shoe. I hope they will. *crosses fingers*

Posted this in the AJ 1 thread as well.

Seeking advice here...

I have 1994 Air Jordan 1s (Wht/Blk-Rd), which have rarely been worn and were purchased DS. I love them. However, looking to free up some extra capital for some other OG 1s (like pairs I had to sell or to acquire doubles like another pair of Royals).

I figured that Chicago 1s are coming back next year and having '94s may not be as necessary. Especially since I will grab a couple pairs of those too. Worth it to do? Thanks in advance.

I personally wouldn't sell the '94's. Find money some other way. You see how Jordan Brand cuts corners these days.

They should do what they have done to the black/whites: mess up the blocking for the GM factories to copy, then 2 weeks before the RD, revert to the original color blocking 
laugh.gif

^they did that with the fragments as well. Will probably be standard procedure for 1s. Didnt they do that with the colombia 11s? Promo pairs had the white jumpman but factory paurs had the outline. Hopefully the release Colombia 4s will have the 99 shade of blue.

^they did that with the fragments as well. Will probably be standard procedure for 1s. Didnt they do that with the colombia 11s? Promo pairs had the white jumpman but factory paurs had the outline. Hopefully the release Colombia 4s will have the 99 shade of blue.
Yeah they did. #teamearly were salty when they dropped last week.
laugh.gif

I thought I would be happy with the AJKO version of these going into them, but once I won a raffle and had them in hand I had to return them. Never again will I buy an AJKO Retro 1, but these regular Retro 1 Chicago's are a must cop for me since I buy into the majority of Chicago themed Jordan Retro's and these are a classic :pimp:. Not to mention the Bred 1's, but I'm sure we all remember how that went down :smh:

Back
Top Bottom