Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
$330 plus tax is a nice chunk of change. Especially if he's in high school or a broke college student. But I agree. Don't go broke trying to keep up with shoe releases.

correct. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

Never go broke trying to keep up with this nasty habit. I didn't start copping shoes until I started making good money.

correct. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

Never go broke trying to keep up with this nasty habit. I didn't start copping shoes until I started making good money.

This.

It is a nasty and expensive habit addiction. :lol:

Last edited:
are you copping 5 pairs each or something? If two shoes are going to f up your wallet, sit it out. Its just shoes.
i'm not trying to say it's gonna zero out my bank account after buying these. i meant it in a way that that $300 plus is a lot to drop on shoes in almost the same week, weather or not if your rich. Also, you telling me that any average joe has to cop almost 10 pairs within 1 week before he feels the financial sting?

Last edited:
i sold off my 2013 royals last year swearing i'd never wear aj1s ever again due to discomfort.

picked up 01 breds and black LMs and renewed interest. these chicago 1s are officially on the cop list

i'm not trying to say it's gonna zero out my bank account after buying these. i meant it in a way that that $300 plus is a lot to drop on shoes in almost the same week, weather or not if your rich. Also, you telling me that any average joe has to cop almost 10 pairs within 1 week before he feels the financial sting?

Not at all. 10 was just a number i threw out there since that would definitely cause some hurt for most.

No disrespect. I just don't understand the sneaker head mentality sometimes. There's a lot of "Taking the bus but got them Jordans" heads out there.

Whatever. End of discussion. Good luck

Think this is authentic? Hahaha pics looked familiar and sure enough

http://www.kixify.com/product/hand-nike-air-jordan-1-chicago-2015-came-unlaced

bronxkid409 bronxkid409

8uz1kso.gif

Not at all. 10 was just a number i threw out there since that would definitely cause some hurt for most.

No disrespect. I just don't understand the sneaker head mentality sometimes. There's a lot of "Taking the bus but got them Jordans" heads out there.

Whatever. End of discussion. Good luck
none taken. i see your point. i think those sneakerhead memes are hilarious. but, yea i know my limit. i was just stating something because i never had 2 release i wanted on back to back saturdays. 

he aint coming back in here

yo bronx kid, ill give you $50 for the pair

Last edited:
roll.gif

Dude is a clown, caught this guy in MSX

He made a comment saying this- 

I'm just mad they all think they are entitled and know whats up they are literally the only site that said fake, I literarily had people WHO RUN FAKE FACTORIES legit check them and said legit

roll.gif
I'm schleep , how you gonna have people from fake factories legit check shoes

Last edited:
Bruh NikeTalk is the trillest!!!

This has been the best jordan thread I've been in since I joined the site

Just saying why is it only this site that says fake and everyone says legit. They came with correct lace bags and what not and the box is real. I can't wait until release day when I can compare if these are real you won't hear the end of it. But about the factory check out @fake_education the guys pair is featured in there as legit and there are fake pairs that look nothing like mine. And on reddit a sub reddit that deals with fakes and even has people who helps run a rep stores and what not says they are real. Literally this is the only site so I decided **** it 90%-10% think real fake I'll just hold them until release day

Back
Top Bottom