Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
these look like theyll be a GR i wouldnt stress

Where do you get that from?

Especially when JB normally only does two GR's a month surrounded by limited GR's and GS releases, and that would be the XI's and hares, much less 3 GR's in consecutive weeks.

Last edited:
White blacks were easy to get here and were easy to get around retail for a long time on the resell market.

All the OG NA's have pretty much been the same, with demand of White/Black and Shadows just being less than the other ones.

That's why it's odd people are saying these will be easy, like NA 1's have ever been a GR.

The only thing I noticed was lasers seem to be more plentiful in allocation from typical NA I's.

Yup yup

People saying these are going to be easy are new to this OG NA 1 hype

With a release like this, kicks are already produced low in numbers like you mentioned. We also have to take all the back door pairs, locked pairs for homies, resellers purchasing multiples etc. This release isn't your typical GR release. This release is easily the release of the year imo in terms of demand vs supply. Black/Whites sold out within 24 hrs in the LA area. I'm sure that's the usual though

REALLY hoping supply would be plentiful. Last time a hyped shoe dropped here there were long lines everywhere. Pretty ridiculous **** 
laugh.gif

getemchavez getemchavez Shhhh.... Let them think that. Massive GR... Then the magic and fireworks show will be on NT. In this thread, the show starts in the afternoon on the 30th.

Last edited:
This is the first NA release of the year, besides lasers, and are remastered. Lets hope Nike try's to cash in on the hype and increases supply.

My So-Called Plug won't even look out for me on these..

I would get Retail or under on pretty much every release from him as long as i secured my pair ahead of time.

MY B/W I paid $100 even for them.

These he wants $300

and $270 for Bred 11 lows

I told him to Lick my gnarls barkley, so it's online for me on the next few releases....

Point being: THIRST IS HIGH all the way around the Ball!

From NIKE to the STREETS

My So-Called Plug won't even look out for me on these..

I would get Retail or under on pretty much every release from him as long as i secured my pair ahead of time.

MY B/W I paid $100 even for them.

These he wants $300

and $270 for Bred 11 lows

I told him to Lick my gnarls barkley, so it's online for me on the next few releases....

Point being: THIRST IS HIGH all the way around the Ball!

From NIKE to the STREETS

You been eating good off of dude for awhile though. At some point, dudes are gonna wanna get paid lol.

But thirst is high for any og color way of Jordans..really always has been, aint nothing change.

I js wanna know if these dropping at champs.. my sister works there so if they are I can pretty much guarantee everyone in this thread at least two pairs .

Employee at my Champs (Kansas City) just told me they are getting these and doing FCFS.

my local champs almost always does. Only time they do the raffle is Black Friday and Christmas 11's release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom