Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
AJ KOs cannot compare look wise, unfortunately. They're way more comfortable, especially in the toebox. It's a totally different shoe and isn't nearly as iconic.

AJ KOs cannot compare look wise, unfortunately. They're way more comfortable, especially in the toebox. It's a totally different shoe and isn't nearly as iconic.

It would make sense that because of their materials they would be comfortable. But, shoe's need to be aesthetically pleasing and comfortable for me to be satisfied with my purchase and keep them. Too bad that they just didn't do anything for me when it came to looks and the way they felt, something about that leather feeling and look is what I always want in a Retro 1.

Umm, 9/10 condition? LOL  Do you even wear them? Or are they not wearable?   One of the biggest mistakes I learned was leaving shoes in the box TOO LONG.  Father time catches up to ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING, except GOLD. lol
Yes I've worn each pair to places like the movies, mall shopping, local kick backs, etc basically places where I'm not putting too much wear and tear on them. Each pair is wearable in those scenarios I assume. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yes I've worn each pair to places like the movies, mall shopping, local kick backs, etc basically places where I'm not putting too much wear and tear on them. Each pair is wearable in those scenarios I assume. :lol:  
Wear it to the movies where there is popcorn and spilled soda all over the floors?

Anyone have any tips about copping online?

if youre up at release time then at least you tried. depending on the hype for example frags you might as well succumb to the "online services" ie atc,rsvp. there is also europe but that takes some homework. one thing that you can score for sure online is (drumroll) feebay. prepare the angus

Last edited:
time to get rid of mine  beat up '13 chicago for few dollars

Last edited:
Yeah, stupid question, you're right. Just see a lot of Pinoys wear Fieg shoes and Air maxs nowadays. Sorry.

Yeah, stupid question, you're right. Just see a lot of Pinoys wear Fieg shoes and Air maxs nowadays. Sorry.
They all up on the fashion ish around me :lol: it's annoying tho because some of them are the epitome of the term "hypebeast"

I have 3 pairs of 1985 1s and still want a pair of these..WIthout a doubt, my favorite shoes.

Back
Top Bottom