Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
no the unavaliabilty of sneakers aka resellers jilled the sneaker game if there was no resellers than everyone would et a air simple

In this hypothetical world with no resellers, supply would still not meet demand. Nike would not allow it, its not in their best long term interest.

thats bull and u know it resellers dont just buy 1 pair they but 10,20,30, all in men sizes so if they buy 30 how is that not leaving people out

Not really. It's different levels to it. You have small timers that just want to off a pair or so to get their shoes cheaper, you have those that just grab what they can and you have bulk buyers (which you mention) whom actually make buying and selling shoes a profession.

People keep grouping all resellers into one lot and it's not accurate at all and taking the time to see difference may help.

no the unavaliabilty of sneakers aka resellers jilled the sneaker game if there was no resellers than everyone would et a air simple

In this hypothetical world with no resellers, supply would still not meet demand. Nike would not allow it, its not in their best long term interest.

thats bull and u know it resellers dont just buy 1 pair they but 10,20,30, all in men sizes so if they buy 30 how is that not leaving people out

Not really. It's different levels to it. You have small timers that just want to off a pair or so to get their shoes cheaper, you have those that just grab what they can and you have bulk buyers (which you mention) whom actually make buying and selling shoes a profession.

People keep grouping all resellers into one lot and it's not accurate at all and taking the time to see difference may help.

anybody who buy more than 1 pair of kicks to resell for money is a reseller straight like that u always sticking up for resellers big j why?

Did everything I could possibly do locally for these. Time to play the waiting game. :rolleyes

Last edited:
3 stores around me gettin these, all fcfs. Havnt lined up in a couple years but you gotta do what you gotta do. Might even bring a chair so i dont gotta stand for 3 hours. Hoh open at 8, other spots at 10, so i think my chances are decent

I still kick myself about not staying around for the Royals. Just picked the Jokers and another pair of Kobes. DTLR was opening up at 10 and I was already late to work but they had 5 dudes in line and no one wore a sz 12. I just said **** it I'm going to work and maybe they'll be there when I'm off at 2.....WRONG!!! That's the one release I'm like, wtf was I thinking. Able to copp the other Jordan 1s I wanted but still like wtf.

Able to grab 2 guaranteed pairs of this release and it somewhat makes the sting a little bit less, but still wtf.
[emoji]128545[/emoji]

Raffles take awhile if there done properly they have to pull until every size is accounted so if there are a lot of entries and people aren't picking up the phone it could be a long process I remember when I was seasonal
For FNL we had 180 pair is bred 11's and 500 entries it took 3 days to complete
did you hit up JJ @ Carolina Place yet?  She said she's only taking down 50 names

my local foot locker is doing FCFS but the mall doesn't allow people camping out...

I have no idea how they're going to go about this.

Only 3 stores near me were getting these and one of them is a shady shoe palace [emoji]128553[/emoji] looks like it's gonna be online or bust

I never took any business classes but I think that would be a case of supply exceeding demand. If they want to keep their jobs, the execs at Nike should be thinking 5 steps ahead to make sure that never happens.

Hypothetically if everyone got a pair, demand would drop off to zero and Nike would have to change marketing strategy, slash production numbers or abandon the JB line entirely. Of course this would all be too late at that point and Nike would have already taken a huge blow.
Here is one thing they probably dont teach in business class. Thirst is maintained to keep people drinking. Marketing isnt always about keeping customers happy, its also a tool to trick you into TRYING to buy again and again and again.
Fixed, LOL.

I called some stores here in Barcelona. And all of them have already sold all the sizes, how is that possible? 4 days before the realease.

I called some stores here in Barcelona. And all of them have already sold all the sizes, how is that possible? 4 days before the realease.
go to one of the stores and ask that question to one of the associates or the manager.

calmly ask how you can be a part of the early buying next time.

people need to learn how to get in good instead of complaining all the time

Damn I gotta throw cash in too?
what if I sit on them for a bit?
Chi's going for around 300-330 right now, Shadows I've seen between 400-450 , if you wait maybe in a few months you might be able to swing that trade

Last edited:
Let's just keep saying there is no resell value on these and are not limited at all. So half the people here leave lol

Back
Top Bottom