Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

go to one of the stores and ask that question to one of the associates or the manager.

calmly ask how you can be a part of the early buying next time.

people need to learn how to get in good instead of complaining all the time
Last week i asked on HoH and some small stores,they said it will be first come first serve. And now today all sizes gone. But the fault is on nike, most hyped shoe in the last years ,even here,( p.e Hares are sitting on shelves) and they do such a limited release.

Last edited:
Yea I did Wilkerson DTLR is Making calls now so I'm praying for the best I've got one on lock just need number 2
this is very very minor....

but its actually WILKINSON not Wil-ker-son.  LMAO

you've said Wilkerson a few times and its irked me each time (JK)

The Paper Doll Lounge was the 1st strip club I ever went to, so that street name is near & dear to my heart

I'd just wait a couple months and Chicagos will have an equal footing with Shadows. There's absolutely no way they don't reach that level soon if they're starting at 300+ on the secondary market. If someone isn't willing to trade an OG for an OG then I'd just keep it moving. Assigning these silly dollar amounts is pretty stupid in my book. Just a 1:1 trade on a shoe made in similar quantities, same model, etc.

Damn I didn't know that, I'm a big feet guy and I saw a NTer put up a pair for 430 DS

I did get a steal on Shadows a week or so ago for 235 in VNDS condo

I hope you're not a 14 otherwise I'd be jealous

It's crazy shadows are going for that much. Who would've thought?

this is very very minor....

but its actually WILKINSON not Wil-ker-son.  LMAO

you've said Wilkerson a few times and its irked me each time (JK)

The Paper Doll Lounge was the 1st strip club I ever went to, so that street name is near & dear to my heart

Hahahahahaha yea man it's all good you enter anywhere in the city?

I'd just wait a couple months and Chicagos will have an equal footing with Shadows. There's absolutely no way they don't reach that level soon if they're starting at 300+ on the secondary market. If someone isn't willing to trade an OG for an OG then I'd just keep it moving. Assigning these silly dollar amounts is pretty stupid in my book. Just a 1:1 trade on a shoe made in similar quantities, same model, etc.

That's what I'm thinking. But I'm getting ahead of myself here... First I need to get the chicagos in hand lol

I remember a resell site had shadows for like $220 about 2 or 3 years ago. I forget the site. Crazy how the prices have shot up so much smh

I hope you're not a 14 otherwise I'd be jealous

It's crazy shadows are going for that much. Who would've thought?
size 13 
wink.gif

I was shocked how Shadows were struggling to sell at 200 but once Bred 1s dropped 
indifferent.gif

NEW FRAG Trainers - OG snap - Hypebeast go go go now look for the thread on NT

Way better then these AJ1's

Go Now Kids!
Trying to lure the Hypebeast on a little Scavenger Hunt for Nothing!
Drop some Fat off this Thread! 

lol

Shadows are $500-600 for sizes 8-10

Def gonna be throwing cash on top
eek.gif
and I sold 5 pairs here on rd for retail
I've posted this pic before but I sold 14 of these 15 pairs to NT for basically shipping + PayPal fees + $10/$15 extra for the trip. I was charging like $175-$185 maybe. Would've made a killing nowadays but I'm glad I was able to help out my NT brethren and get my pair for free
nthat.gif

Shadows are $500-600 for sizes 8-10

Def gonna be throwing cash on top

:wow: and I sold 5 pairs here on rd for retail

I've posted this pic before but I sold 14 of these 15 pairs to NT for basically shipping + PayPal fees + $10/$15 extra for the trip. I was charging like $175-$185 maybe. Would've made a killing nowadays but I'm glad I was able to help out my NT brethren and get my pair for free:nthat:

View media item 1551893

Only sold them for cost because they weren't flipping for nothing. Cmon son. Keep it real.

Back
Top Bottom