Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
WHY NIKE PICKS AND CHOOSES CERTAIN MODELS TO BE LIMITED AND NOT OTHERS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. LIKE WHY THE CHICAGOS 1 ARE LIMITED BUT NOT THE HARE 7'S. WHAT MADE THEM CHOOSE THAT AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. LIMITED HARE 7'S AND GR CHICAGOS.
Or how about not limiting sneakers at all. If it's about the athlete and not how "exclusive" you are then it should be as available as say a Lebron 12 double helix for example. These are SNEAKERS we are talking about people and they are making people make real life decisions with time and money. The air jordan 1 should be as available as it was back in it original run because facts are facts no matter how long he has been retired Michael Jordan is the face of basketball so limiting them is stupid because most people who by them SHOULD be buying them because they want to be like mike and honestly everyone should be able to be like mike as easy as it is to watch a NBA game today.

You're right. Everyone isn't a criminal or lowlife -didn't expect you to take it literally. A bunch are, and that's enough for me to avoid the scene.

It's a shame, too, because I've been rocking Js for 30 years!

Chicago were my first pair.

Sad that gainfully employed, law abiding citizens avoid the lines. Meanwhile, tons of welfare recipients that rely on handouts (guess whose) stay and duck it up for everyone.

Is what it is. Just being honest about how I see it.
Man this is one of the most ignorant posts ive read on here.  You've been rocking j's for 30 years and in all that time, all you can gather from the scene is that only lowlives and "welfare recipients" line up to get sneakers. Really? Because the culture is so defined by these type of people that what you call "law abiding citizens" have no place in it? Or just you?  Honestly, your assumptions make you sound like a chump. 

Guess I will be on NDC every morning
man-staring-at-computer.jpg

Why don't we take all the money we would have spent on these sneakers put it together and put it towards a good cause?

My Kix Square pair is arriving any minute now. I'll post pics. Could use the help to determine if they are definitely good

Again...For the people that feels left out... Go cop a size 13 or 14 on rif.la and then trade it with your size or something... They go for $315 shipped on rif.la.

Back
Top Bottom