Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Congrats. My biggest mistake was quitting after I thought I had my Eastbay pair. I learned a lesson. Never again will I make that mistake again thinking I had a pair with a confirmation number from Eastbay.

I also quit with Shoepalace when trying to grab mine (at this time I had 0 pairs).
I still got 1 but thinking now I shouldn't have quit when I could have easily landed with none.
Granted, GS pairs were 40 over box, and that made me give up too. That's so slimy. $40 over MSRP on kids shoes from a huge corporation.

Last edited:
These prices for a 9.5 are insanity
mean.gif
You're lucky you're not a 7.5-9...

Man this is one of the most ignorant posts ive read on here.  You've been rocking j's for 30 years and in all that time, all you can gather from the scene is that only lowlives and "welfare recipients" line up to get sneakers. Really? Because the culture is so defined by these type of people that what you call "law abiding citizens" have no place in it? Or just you?  Honestly, your assumptions make you sound like a chump. 
I could see why you'd interpret my post that way. 

However, I gives no ***** how you feel about it. 

Looooooooooooooooooooots of truth in my comments.

Many may not have the balls to admit it, but that's on them. Lining up brings out THE WORST. That is something I have gathered from "the scene" over the years. Yup. That's correct. 

Sucks for the law abiding citizens out there 100% 

Congrats. My biggest mistake was quitting after I thought I had my Eastbay pair. I learned a lesson. Never again will I make that mistake again thinking I had a pair with a confirmation number from Eastbay.
I kept getting the "Cart Busy" but had already blown 3 hours of my morning so figured why not another 30 minutes or so.

haha so true
I do but homeboy said NDC might drop them without notice. My phone will stay on for the tweet!
 Yeah obv keep twitter notifications on, I am. I was just letting you all know what NDC rep said, he said it kinda slickly like he knew something I didn't. Lord knows he probably doesn't know what he's talking about, but I wouldn't put it past Nike. 

Yeah obv keep twitter notifications on, I am. I was just letting you all know what NDC rep said, he said it kinda slickly like he knew something I didn't. Lord knows he probably doesn't know what he's talking about, but I wouldn't put it past Nike. 
Nope, I put nothing past NDC and the employees that work for them. I do have a feeling it's going to be a slick type release but J23 be on it!!

SUrprised people were so offended by what someone said about the "lowlifes" in line. Was he a little harsh? Maybe.

But what he said wasn't far from the truth. I'm also embarrassed at what I see in line sometimes. There are a bunch of lowlifes, straight up.

Unless you are that lowlife, nobody should be offended.

SUrprised people were so offended by what someone said about the "lowlifes" in line. Was he a little harsh? Maybe.

But what he said wasn't far from the truth. I'm also embarrassed at what I see in line sometimes. There are a bunch of lowlifes, straight up.

Unless you are that lowlife, nobody should be offended.
Exactly. If you're not part of the problem, those people should bother you too. It's why I haven't done a lineup since the Shadows/Toro IV's. Can't bring myself to deal with that stuff anymore.

Back
Top Bottom