Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Since there really hasn't been really any on feet pics, I'll post some tonight. Those 2013s should be called "poverty kicks" over the AJKO's

Last edited:
In my opinion, the leather on the Frags, lances, and blk/white is better than the banneds, hell the leather on the 2015 Laser 1s is better than the banned leather.

Just my opinion, the banned leather doesn't have that soft squeeze that the other pairs have to them. They are just nicely tumbled..

And yes I own all of them..

In my opinion, the leather on the Frags, lances, and blk/white is better than the banneds, hell the leather on the 2015 Laser 1s is better than the banned leather.

Just my opinion, the banned leather doesn't have that soft squeeze that the other pairs have to them. They are just nicely tumbled..

nerd.gif

You want a collection pic grizz? :lol:

Wait till I get my hands on some Chicagos and I'll do it, I think I have close to 20 including KOs.

Last edited:
Those 2013s should be called "poverty kicks" over the AJKO's
First person I've ever seen nut hug a shoehead so hard ( Mayor ). "AJKO are boxy as hell " , but your daddy got a pair of AF1's held in his hand in your avi???? FOH 

View media item 1556847

Last edited:
im not offended,just thought it was a crappy representation of the type of people that actually do line ups.  Of course you're gonna get the crazies who have nothing to lose, but theres been plenty of instances where things were ran smoothly,connects were made and shoes were sold to everyone.  On another note, does anybody know of @Souljaman22? And has anybody every purchased anything from him? 

LMAO, bruh. You're allllll over the tri state. 

I may head up to Eblens and put in some work, also.  
yea I don't play when it comes to sneakers. Luckily this weekend release is no bueno so I can actually afford to head out there and try my luck, maybe even buy my mom's or grandma some cigarettes for cheap.

NAH.

Back
Top Bottom