Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

In my opinion they do...give the ankle collars a squeeze on the banneds and then grab the collars of the Frags or Lasers.

The banneds are stiff in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I love the banned 1 and I get why people are so crazy for them.

YOU COULD SAY I LIKE 1'S A LOT. :lol:

View media item 1561354
View media item 1561355
View media item 1561356
TRIED TO SNAP PICS OF LEATHER QUALITY OF BANNED, ROYAL, & CHICAGO

View media item 1561357
View media item 1561358
View media item 1561359
MY 1'S COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH THE RELEASE OF THE CHICAGOS. THE 2013 CHICAGOS WILL BE MAKING SPEEDY EXIT FROM MY COLLECTION.
No Frags? Smh

NO THANK YOU ON FRAGS. DON'T CARE ABOUT THE HYPE ON THEM. UNTIL THEY RETRO WITHOUT THAT UGLY *** FRAGMENT LOGO ON THE SIDE THEY WON'T BE IN MY COLLECTION. THE LOGO KILLS IT FOR ME.

dope collection up there and not hating on the hares but regardless of the hype

frags >>>>>>>>>>> hares

The banned leather still feels like it's a heavier, thicker leather from a better cut of the animal for the black upper. The red toe box leather may not be any better than the 15's, but I own just about every 1 since 2010 and you can't convince me that the Banned leather quality is subpar to any of the recent releases. The only thing "lacking" with them is the mid-top shape, which in certain situations I actually prefer sometimes (ducks).

23penny is a legit reseller straight up yall go to him for anything. The only dude I trust and besides I see him post up and wait until the release day crowd leaves completely then him and the crew makes the rounds walking out the stores with hella pairs in hand it doesn't get any more legit than that.
23penny, size 12?
Nah I do understand

But with that logic what's the point of NT? Last time I checked, this site was all about helping the community

Money turned most peeps on this site into straight savages

Guess this means since I went out of my way to get multiple pairs, I shouldn't oop any nters because I wanted the sneaker more than them?

Get out of here with that nonsense

If you don't want peeps to see info then don't post

Simple as that
He has a heart!

much respect family an if i come across anything for good price will let you know asap.
Thank you man, I appreciate it!

after trying for days im about to give up and go this route ....i can get them for 170 shipped from a spot i know. i feel disgusted by doing it though 

So about those crazy prices...

I just caved and sold my pair of Chi's. I was going to keep them, but couldn't resist the offer I received of $580. I could always try coppin again on restock right? Anyways, what's interesting is that I sold them to a reseller. Yes, a reseller willing to pay top dollar for them... weird, right? As it turns out, this may not be a surprise to some, but he's going to resell them in China for 1k+. So yeah... kinda ironic that the country where these shoes are getting made for the cheap is actually the same place they're also being sold for the most. Anyways, thought I'd share that.

Last edited:
It's dry in my area(NorCal). A lot of GS are being sold but hardly any Men's. And the few men's sizes are going for 380-450...can't find any for $300. It's a deal at this point. We'll see when pairs start commin in from online orders tho....

Back
Top Bottom