Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

sometimes i leave the shoe on my bed & just look at the side profile like im in love
come on

why dont you just put them on your feet and rock them hard til they turn into beaters lol, it's like having a girl without getting laid,

There is no business without customers. If people would have never started paying outrageous prices for 1s, this trend would not exist.
yeah i know, to each their own  but seriously even tho you're rich, you can't pay those outrageous prices, but IMO it isn't a matter of money, it's a matter of common sense, of principles

but anyway like I said to each their own, as long as they're happy, I'm good

Last edited:
come on

why dont you just put them on your feet and rock them hard til they turn into beaters lol, it's like having a girl without getting laid,
so your girl is a beater? 
laugh.gif

I would check local on CL before shelling out $500 on eBay.... 

Depending on what size you wear you could probably get them around $350-400 (larger sizes)... 

I've been watching size 15's go at 475 to 500. That 500 number is what it seems to stick at. :smh:

Hoping This $300 Meetup @ColdCity Is Doing For Me Today Goes Smoothly :nthat:

Always That Stressful Time Waiting On A Meetup And Wondering If Dude Is Gonna Flake On The Agreed Price..... All These Fakes Out There Ain't Making It Any Easier Either :smh:

If All Goes As Planned, I'll Be Good With 5 And It's Time To Move On To SBB's

Funny To Think I Had Actually Agreed To A Trade Prior To Release With A Fairly Well Known Member Here Of Three Pairs Of These From Me For One Pair Of Fragments From Him. Weird To Think That I'm Glad He Flaked Out At This Point :lol:

Last edited:
Lol and making a fool/clown out of himself in the process. Im sorry @AirSakuragi I know your young which is exactly why I think you should log off NT and go enjoy/ learn about life (primarily the birds and the bees) vs begging for Chi's in this thread. At this rate you're setting yourself up to be a 40 yr old virgin with a closet full of shoes minus Chicago 1s. Sad. Besides in your time these WILL retro again and hopefully by that time you be able to actually afford these whether at resell or not. Basically you got some growing up to do. SHOES WILL BE THERE. Most people you're complaining about having multiple pairs/ reselling etc. have put years in this game, DONE the necessary WORK and have "paid their dues" so to speak. STEP YOUR GAME UP OR FALL BACK!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: THIS!!!!!!! I'm sorry bro but you literally took the thread over for 24 hours with this back and forth :smh:. No more fam pay the tax or move to the next release.

If the resell is this high i wont wear these in public (even if i want to) People getting robbed and getting shot because of shoes. -_-

You can't be afraid. You have to live your life. I've worn my pair to the mall, the movies, and casually walking downtown without any kind of fear or anxiety

Wow. This thread is insane. It's like everyone is camping out waiting on kicks that may or may not release in three months. Bonding, problem solving, shoe talk, reminiscing and even those trying to hustle there way to the front. Lol...best thread I've read.

Back
Top Bottom