Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
ok so i got 4 retail pairs. all same sz, 3 from fta, 1 from shoe city. they're all inconsistent tbh. some have the 90 degree stitching on the check, some have the stitching above the check. didn't feel like taking pics, but most pairs had 1 shoe w/ stitching on the check and 1 shoe w/ stitching above. so unlike frags, that's not really a good way to tell real vs. gm/fake
dude your pairs are fine.....you know the factory workers can't stitch every pair the same.

ok so i got 4 retail pairs. all same sz, 3 from fta, 1 from shoe city. they're all inconsistent tbh. some have the 90 degree stitching on the check, some have the stitching above the check. didn't feel like taking pics, but most pairs had 1 shoe w/ stitching on the check and 1 shoe w/ stitching above. so unlike frags, that's not really a good way to tell real vs. gm/fake

all retail pairs? Good to know.

I have one pair that has the stitching right on the check and it has me buggin. EVERYTHING else about the shoe checks out. Tongue is great, leather is good, insole is right, stars on the soles check out. Compared it to a Shiekh pair and its spot on.

Its just that damn stitching on the check. But i've seen a couple of pics of retail pairs with the same issue. I just hope people are lying and saying they copped from retail source. I think a lot of people don't like to say where they truly copped from. Not referring to you by the way. You're not the type of guy that would lie about that, so you saying all 4 pairs are retail and you have that stitching on the check means a lot.

So I just got in my EB pair and I got a bone to pick with my Eastbay pair. The first pic below is of my Nike SM pair. US Size 11 sticker and check the production dates. Second pic is of Eastbay with some Chinese size label and way later production dates. Eastbay send me fugazis? Lol. 

NIKE SM 
I dont know, but maybe someone in here with an authentic pair could post some sticker's pics for you (from a half size pair) to compare the space between the dots, cuz on UAs/fakes that space looks off, a little bit wider than the genuine ones

i just can't pull the trigger on the resale prices on these. I copped royals for $250 shipped 2 days after release. I copped breds for $270 day of release. I copped shadows for $210 a week after release. The day that these dropped, resale was already at $400. Also, i have the 2013 pair of these in great condition.

The 2015 remastered release with Better leather, Nike Air, Better/Higher Cut, & no jumpman on heel would be nice to own. But I just can't justify spending so much on this 2015 pair.

Next release I'm carrying my cousin with me to the raffles and have her flirt with the sales associate so I can win the raffle.

i just can't pull the trigger on the resale prices on these. I copped royals for $250 shipped 2 days after release. I copped breds for $270 day of release. I copped shadows for $210 a week after release. The day that these dropped, resale was already at $400. Also, i have the 2013 pair of these in great condition.

The 2015 remastered release with Better leather, Nike Air, Better/Higher Cut, & no jumpman on heel would be nice to own. But I just can't justify spending so much on this 2015 pair.

I completely agree with everything you said. BUT, I don't know what having 2013's have to do with these. Yes, its the same basic shoe, but in reality, the two couldn't be further apart. I feel like its comparing these to some slippers.

If I had the 13's, I would never ever mention them when talking about these. Never.

Next release I'm carrying my cousin with me to the raffles and have her flirt with the sales associate so I can win the raffle.
There you go...keep grinding at work, keep putting money aside, put in a little more foot work for raffles, and take your cousin (assuming she's decent enough to flirt) to increase your chances on landing a pair of kicks you want the next time around, even if it means paying resell.

Last edited:
There you go...keep grinding at work, keep putting money aside, put in a little more foot work for raffles, and take your cousin (assuming she's decent enough to flirt) to increase your chances on landing a pair of kicks you want the next time around, even if it means paying resell.

"Assuming she's decent enough to flirt"

Hahahahahhahaha

Questioning the legitimacy of a pair from one of these preorder/non brick and mortar stores I can understand. But why would you even think to inspect your EASTBAY pair? Dudes gone have kids believing Nike sells fakes soon how this fade is going.

I completely agree with everything you said. BUT, I don't know what having 2013's have to do with these. Yes, its the same basic shoe, but in reality, the two couldn't be further apart. I feel like its comparing these to some slippers.

If I had the 13's, I would never ever mention them when talking about these. Never.
you're right, the 2015 release is a much better shoe overall. I would definitely cop in a heartbeat if I could find a pair at a reasonable price. Every resale pair that I've seen so far has been ridiculously priced tho.

I just mentioned the 2013 release it in the sense that I own the same basic shoe already and I personally can't justify dropping $400+ on the 2015s. Especially since I got breds & royals for much less the same time after release. I just think it's a shame that the resellers cooked so hard on this release & it's a shame that JB didn't produce more pairs of this shoe.

Questioning the legitimacy of a pair from one of these preorder/non brick and mortar stores I can understand. But why would you even think to inspect your EASTBAY pair? Dudes gone have kids believing Nike sells fakes soon how this fade is going.

But on a serious note:
NT needs to set some standards here .. We can't have people with one sneaker purchase in the past 7months being able to just post away like this.. We reading sex talk from a virgin

Haha, don't forget about the UPS/FedEx/USPS driver swapping out legitimate pairs with UAs, as GrizzlyAnimal joked about earlier.

But on a serious note:
NT needs to set some standards here .. We can't have people with one sneaker purchase in the past 7months being able to just post away like this.. We reading sex talk from a virgin

I will live by whatever standards you set.

For this one I entered at all the stores that were getting them in my area (except JJ in Citadel).  Trust me she can flirt and been in formal stuff so I should be good.
roll.gif

pics of your cousin?
***** no
"Assuming she's decent enough to flirt"

Hahahahahhahaha
She has the ability to do it, one of the best in the family
How about if the sales associate was gay?

you're right, the 2015 release is a much better shoe overall. I would definitely cop in a heartbeat if I could find a pair at a reasonable price. Every resale pair that I've seen so far has been ridiculously priced tho.

I just mentioned the 2013 release it in the sense that I own the same basic shoe already and I personally can't justify dropping $400+ on the 2015s. Especially since I got breds & royals for much less the same time after release. I just think it's a shame that the resellers cooked so hard on this release & it's a shame that JB didn't produce more pairs of this shoe.

no argument from me.

View media item 1569319

Back
Top Bottom