Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It seems like I got scammed for Hares on eBay (how true it is I don't know).  The seller said they were shipped May 27th (Wednesday) but on eBay it said they were shipped on the 30th (Saturday); he used economy shipping and is from Texas, I live in SC (South Carolina).

Taking packages from a neighbors porch? Not even funny if it was a joke. :smh:
posting online about it is even worse. Chances are if telling the truth the neighbor could figure out who got him due to that horrible condition

This thread on [emoji]128293[/emoji]FIRE[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]lmao!

I thought I was the only one that said to myself did I just read he took a package off his neighbors porch
His neighbors is inside recording the whole thing dying right now
World star!!!!!!

Last edited:
damn, stealing packages from a neighbor.

I remember dudes getting warnings in the tech fleece threads for talking about returning clothes that were purchased for 80% from one store and getting something else at Nike.

We stealing packages now.

In before he comes and says of course he didn't steal it, his neighbor asked him to get the package for him

That swoosh makes me think they 01's. But you s a thief man unless they were just dropped at the wrong door. If so then you got scammed.

Last edited:

I remember dudes getting warnings in the tech fleece threads for talking about returning clothes that were purchased for 80% from one store and getting something else at Nike.

In before he comes and says of course he didn't steal it, his neighbor asked him to get the package for him

I hope it was a joke because we don't need people like that on NT. :smh:

I hope it was a joke because we don't need people like that on NT. :smh:

View media item 1570174

Back
Top Bottom