Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I love you're attitude, man! Seriously, you seem like a really good kid -- don't ever change.
Thank you, I appreciate it sure I'm bummed I struck out but I just have to work for them, they're not out of reach per say but it going to take a lot of work!

Alp eats chicken wings while sleeping.
bwood dresses like Sailor Moon on Saturday nights
tongue.gif

I love you're attitude, man! Seriously, you seem like a really good kid -- don't ever change.

Thank you, I appreciate it sure I'm bummed I struck out but I just have to work for them, they're not out of reach per say but it going to take a lot of work!

bro do you have ok credit? why dont you apply for paypal credit (formerly known as bill me later)
they got a great promo, no payments required and no interest will be applied if you pay the full amount in 6 months. otherwise interest will be added to your original purchase amount.

you also get 1% cash back currently

bro do you have ok credit? why dont you apply for paypal credit (formerly known as bill me later)
they got a great promo, no payments required and no interest will be applied if you pay the full amount in 6 months. otherwise interest will be added to your original purchase amount.

I'm 19 and when I do work its a seasonal job, plus I'm studying biology.  I don't think thats the best idea right now.

Yo SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 , any chance we can use this thread for the Chi 1.5s, too, since they'll be dropping in July before the potential NDC release? I'd love to have just one repository for all my angst and frustration for the next 10+ weeks, if possible, lol

I'm 19 and when I do work its a seasonal job, plus I'm studying biology.  I don't think thats the best idea right now.

i tried it and its a pretty cool deal. theres no fees or charges or anything, your balance stays 0 until the 6 month promo is finished. its a straight offer no game playing

though I dont know if they bump down your credit score or anything. they dont loan out much though at first but they will extend if you pay in full

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a suggestion to AirSakuragi...

These will most likely re-release in a few years. I'd say you will most likely see them again before age 25. It's not the end of the world you can't buy them now. Just be prepared with bit more cash the next time.

Keep your Slam Dunk VI's and know landing those was more important than these. Doubt those will re-release in a similar time frame if ever.

Dont do this AirSak. If you don't have the money, don't spend more than you have. At your age, the less debt you have, the better. Just worry about school homie. This will all be much easier to achieve when you get that real job.

I can;t stand this part of the culture, let alone society. So many $50,000 millionaires out there, charging everything and racking up debt. A big part of this culture is all about living pay check to pay check, taking the bus everywhere (not because they want to, but because they have to). But they got them Jay's though.

Last edited:

Dont do this AirSak. If you don't have the money, don't spend more than you have. At your age, the less debt you have, the better. Just worry about school homie. This will all be much easier to achieve when you get that real job.

its simple like if he bought a $400 something jordan 1 chicago, more or less,

he would just pay off 400 straight in 6 months. thats like 66.66667 per month no fees no extra charges trust me

they even tell you how much interest will accrue if you dont pay the full balance in 6 months

just make sure you can make 400 or whatever the price is in 6 months

Yo SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 , any chance we can use this thread for the Chi 1.5s, too, since they'll be dropping in July before the potential NDC release? I'd love to have just one repository for all my angst and frustration for the next 10+ weeks, if possible, lol

I guess, but the way this thread is going I wouldn't be too surprised if it gets locked before then.

i tried it and its a pretty cool deal. theres no fees or charges or anything, your balance stays 0 until the 6 month promo is finished. its a straight offer no game playing

though I dont know if they bump down your credit score or anything. they dont loan out much though at first but they will extend if you pay in full
I'd rather not right now, don't want to start with all that credit stuff until I have a decent job to pay back the money.  From what I know credit is what decides you being 2Pac (good money making) to MC Hammer (Broke, dead, and cursed)

P.S. I know MC Hammer is not dead it's just a saying
Just a suggestion to AirSakuragi...

These will most likely re-release in a few years. I'd say you will most likely see them again before age 25. It's not the end of the world you can't buy them now. Just be prepared with bit more cash the next time.

Keep your Slam Dunk VI's and know landing those was more important than these. Doubt those will re-release in a similar time frame if ever.
Trust me it's going to be a while (long while) before these release again, I would like to buy them now, while I have the time to wear them.  Trust me those 6s aren't leaving my possession they're what makes me AirSakuragi, the tensai of NT.
True, I should start back working next week so I'm good for saving up for these.

QFT

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince

Bruh don't get a credit card until you are done with school and working full time.

I made the same mistake at 18. Luckily, I was able to pay off my debt few semesters before graduating.

Last edited:
I guess, but the way this thread is going I wouldn't be too surprised if it gets locked before then.
Mr. Steve, buddy, pal, and future partner (not like that but admin wise) don't lock the thread, the tensai is in here and we need to see his journey through to the end so don't lock the thread.

I still haven't been able to secure a pair of these. I just want to find a size 14 at a reasonable price. Which for me is below $400...preferably way under $400.

Back
Top Bottom