Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
two pairs is nothing crazy.
Not rich at all. 160 retail times 2 is 320. People are paying more for that and happy to do so at the moment.
i know, I got 8 pairs and felt like I shortchanged myself by slacking off

Actually retail is 190 plus tax, so skipping two GRs is 400 dollars

Anybody know why Hawaii footlocker and shoe palace are releasing them today and next week? lol

Someone earlier mentioned in the XI thread Hawaii releases are delayed, because they have to be shipped from the main land. They're a week to two behind. He picked up the XI's while on vacation with no hassle.

Two pairs ain't really that much

I think they were talking about effort and not just price, since he obviously put in some to get two.

all websites should go to phone orders only.

Online releases are better?

It's more cost effective for the company

btw, how long do you think it would take you to get through?

Pretty sure dude was joking about the package thing

Seemed like a very obvious joke

besides niketalk do you guys got a list of physical stores where you can get any jordan legit checked for authenticity?

thanks

Where are you guys finding the cheap prices for sizes (10-12)?

Cheap???? Dude, you've been here the whole time and you have $200 to spend. What about $375+ do you consider cheap? You, me and everyone else here who refuses to pay >2x+ retail aren't sniffing these bad boys unless NDC drops 'em.

So we need to chill a bit and go back to watching the NHL & NBA finals, or Attack on Titan or whatever and just keep our fingers and toes crossed and pray to our respective deities to bless us with that good fortune in a couple months.

Someone earlier mentioned in the XI thread Hawaii releases are delayed, because they have to be shipped from the main land. They're a week to two behind. He picked up the XI's while on vacation with no hassle.
I think they were talking about effort and not just price, since he obviously put in some to get two.

It's more cost effective for the company

btw, how long do you think it would take you to get through?

I guess he was talking about how to save up for the Chicagos by skipping the upcoming GRs

Oh ok got ya'll

Cheap???? Dude, you've been here the whole time and you have $200 to spend. What about $375+ do you consider cheap? You, me and everyone else here who refuses to pay >2x+ retail aren't sniffing these bad boys unless NDC drops 'em.

So we need to chill a bit and go back to watching the NHL & NBA finals, or Attack on Titan or whatever and just keep our fingers and toes crossed and pray to our respective deities to bless us with that good fortune in a couple months.
Just in case the worst happens I need to save up for the secondary market, sure it goes against my integrity as an adult (not a man yet until I get my own, House, wife, and other things) to spend that much on a shoe that originally cost $160, sure it goes everything against my sneaker idol, The Mayor says but right now I really want these and refuse to go without them; if it means saving and taking a ****sellers **** in my *** just to have them so be it, I'm tired of all of this waiting just to strike out in the end.

Just in case the worst happens I need to save up for the secondary market, sure it goes against my integrity as an adult (not a man yet until I get my own, House, wife, and other things) to spend that much on a shoe that originally cost $160, sure it goes everything against my sneaker idol, The Mayor says but right now I really want these and refuse to go without them; if it means saving and taking a ****sellers **** in my *** just to have them so be it, I'm tired of all of this waiting just to strike out in the end.

Gotcha my man... just don't go expecting "cheap." You gonna be feeling every inch of that ****. Just see if they'll at least throw in some lube for free.

$450 =/= cheap

Gotcha my man... just don't go expecting "cheap." You gonna be feeling every inch of that ****. Just see if they'll at least throw in some lube for free.

$450 =/= cheap
Highly doubt that, lube might cost extra
laugh.gif
  I heard size 12s could be had at $350 somewhere I'm not sure; if anyone in the thread can tell me where it would be gratefully appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom