Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm guessing nobody has read my comment on the whole thing, the tensai understands that there are some people not as brilliant as himself

#keep this thread open forever
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm guessing nobody has read my comment on the whole thing, the tensai understands that there are some people not as brilliant as himself

View media item 1563652
wsl5D.gif

Wow I leave this thread for a day and now we got ppl talking about refis and loans to get these lol. Damn!![emoji]128552[/emoji]

Please please please ban this dude from the thread.

Sad thing is, he knows he's annoying but he keeps going because it gives him some sort of satisfaction in his life.

Please please please ban this dude from the thread.

Sad thing is, he knows he's annoying but he keeps going because it gives him some sort of satisfaction in his life.
Nah tho, dudes really keep feeding into him.. But it just isn't funny anymore

Nah tho, dudes really keep feeding into him.. But it just isn't funny anymore

I think by some miracle he thinks that someone's gonna feel sorry for him and give him a pair for retail.

He's pittying himself to get a pair, it's quite sad actually

cool do you, loans are ok if you are responsible and need the time to get something asap and pay it off asap

no problem no shame. its stupid to take out big loans if these rise into the price range thats realllly out of your budget

Back
Top Bottom