Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Why hasn't this kid crying about copping the shoes been banned from this thread yet? SMH

I remember I didn't even do anything and got banned from the bred thread

Please please please ban this dude from the thread.

Sad thing is, he knows he's annoying but he keeps going because it gives him some sort of satisfaction in his life.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he cool but.....trolling is too much

Yeah he's a good dude. I had a little talk with him and he agreed chill out.
So now hopefully the thread can stay on track somewhat.

Why hasn't this kid crying about copping the shoes been banned from this thread yet? SMH

I remember I didn't even do anything and got banned from the bred thread

Yeah I'm sure you didn't do anything :rolleyes

Sorry to try and keep these thread on topic, wtf is going on in here haha...

His seemed to have even more issues, two different production dates, two different materials on toe boxes, and his narrow stitch seems to be on the opposite side of mine... So I guess count myself lucky mine has less issues. I know JB didn't market this was as remastered, but still, they said they were upping quality. This is super annoying.

Those look EXACTLY like the pair about 5-6 pgs ago that we were LC'ing. So that's twice in what, 12 hrs, we've seen that same weird stitching on the tounges? Same way, too -- narrow on right shoe, wide on left.

Any news on the new release date?

An actual NDC release hasn't been confirmed. It was a cancellation, not a delay.

That's why I told dudes, if you really want them, 3-4 days ago was the time to cop. Only setting yourself up for failure.

If dudes can't cop from NDC regularly, I have no idea what makes them think they can cop chicagos

An actual NDC release hasn't been confirmed. It was a cancellation, not a delay.

That's why I told dudes, if you really want them, 3-4 days ago was the time to cop. Only setting yourself up for failure.

If dudes can't cop from NDC regularly, I have no idea what makes them think they can cop chicagos
Oh okay, thought they were gonna drop on NDC. Might as well pass, since I have other things to worry about.

Any news on the new release date?

this can be a learning experience. first time nike corp decides to actually cancel their own release due to "unfair" practices. glad to be a a part of this release and thread because we all want to see if nike will officially issue a statement or implement an action that can affect the rest of highly popular high demand nike and jordan sneakers.

will it be a random drop?
tlo?
random tlo?
random shipment to stores?
re raffle?

lets see how it plays out

Oh okay, thought they were gonna drop on NDC. Might as well pass, since I have other things to worry about.

Yep. Best bet if you really want these is to load up on trade bait at retail for these. Best of luck in your searches homie

this can be a learning experience. first time nike corp decides to actually cancel their own release due to "unfair" practices. glad to be a a part of this release and thread because we all want to see if nike will officially issue a statement or implement an action that can affect the rest of highly popular high demand nike and jordan sneakers.

tlo?
random tlo?
re raffle?

Random doesn't even help anymore since there's ways to figure out whenever Nike loads something on their server. There's always going to be people ready, it's just the nature of how these websites work

tlo?
random tlo?
re raffle?

Random doesn't even help anymore since there's ways to figure out whenever Nike loads something on their server. There's always going to be people ready, it's just the nature of how these websites work

yes, im thinking they might randomly raffle entries from people like kanyes red october release. makes sense

funny that nike actually released those on their site unannounced

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, looks like I got refunded from Kix[emoji]9723[/emoji]️ as well.

Time to start peeping out the bay and locally.
yea, i got another pair coming in from shoe palace hopefully haha. it sucks that it took me reaching out to kix to initiate a refund a week later. the tracking they gave me never go past pre-shipping which happens sometimes but cmon. they responded my my dm on IG which was appreciated, but imo they should've refunded as soon as they knew they weren't completing the order.

A band I go and see many times a year does their concert ticket system by pre-order lottery.

1. A show is announced
2. For about a 2 week period you can put in 1 request with 1 credit card for yourself.
3. At the end of the two weeks a random lottery is held and the winners are informed via email that they won the right to buy tickets and then their credit cards are charged accordingly.

Sometime later the tickets get shipped to your house. This would be a great system for them to use for the shoes

Last edited:
yes, im thinking they might randomly raffle entries from people like kanyes red october release. makes sense

funny that nike actually released those on their site unannounced
What do you mean by that? Like Nike tweeting out they are doing raffles for the Chicagos?

A band I go and see many times a year does their concert ticket system by pre-order lottery.

1. A show is announced
2. For about a 2 week period you can put in 1 request with 1 credit card for yourself.
3. At the end of the two weeks a random lottery is held in the winners are informed via email that they wanted tickets and then their credit cards are charged accordingly.

Sometime later the tickets get shipped to your house. This would be a great system for them to use for the shoes

yea good system for limited number shoes. this system can work or basically nike has no choice except to produce more pairs cause of demand and resellers, however nike could do it on purpose

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom