Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
flavorflav.jpg

:rofl:
:rofl: you killing me Gerald

We're 100+ pages deep with a couple weeks to go until release...

Kixsquare has sold out 2 FSR of pre-orders for $280 a pop 2 weeks before the drop in less than 24 hours (first preorder selling out in 2 hrs)

Gonna be a bred/royal release all over again

It's gonna hurt a little bit more though because there's going to be a lot more pairs out there but resellers are going to be holding onto 8+ pairs minimum

Can't wait to see the feelings in this thread on the 30th

laugh.gif

Don't mean to get anyone heated either

Just being a realist 
i think it's more a function of people not wanting to be left out in the cold or freeing themselves up to cop an additional pair at retail. i preordered and will still be out here for at least one more

i think it's more a function of people not wanting to be left out in the cold or freeing themselves up to cop an additional pair at retail. i preordered and will still be out here for at least one more

We in the same boat bruh

Same cats who bought in these 2012 gonna be sick when they peep the line up for these

If ya'll were able to get black/white instore/online you shouldn't have a problem getting Chicago.

Kixsquare has sold out 2 FSR of pre-orders for $280 a pop 2 weeks before the drop in less than 24 hours (first preorder selling out in 2 hrs)

It's gonna hurt a little bit more though because there's going to be a lot more pairs out there but resellers are going to be holding onto 8+ pairs minimum

:lol:  

Just being a realist 

im probably gonna be one of those people.

i think if i strike out on this release im gonna be done with kicks and NT

kinda srs

kinda srs

eh, its never that serious. at least there are a good number of 1985 and 1994 pairs out there.

i have one pair guaranteed, think im going to go after another on release date for trade bait purposes down the line

Gonna try for 2 to 3 pairs. These beauties are gonna be awesome. I think the remastering gimmick has only worked really well for Jordan 1s. They stay under $175, the colors are extremely similar, the presentation is accurate (unlaced) and the molds are closer to the original / 94 pairs (which in my opinion nike put out their best work) 

Still think this release will be like the white / black release.

I've pre ordered wit three different folks hoping atleast 1 comes thru. Plus trying on RD myself. Not underestimating this release not one bit. Gotta have plan A, B, C, and D...

Any other sites doing last minute preorders on these? I'd like to get in as many as possible. I was barely able to get the blk/wht I's in my area and was able to land 1 pair, but my preorders came through.

Last edited:

:lol:  

Just being a realist 

:lol: bruh your the flavor flav of the JB forum. Always hyping, making comparisons, & talking money. You're prolly the guy holdin' onto multiple pairs too.

View media item 1376370
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was hoping to see a full retail pair review. If can manage to get 2 pairs I'm wearing these out the box day of with dambs given.

They look great in that video.  Really holding back from paying presale. I graduated college this semester so ill have the free time to put in the legwork for these.  RD cant come soon enough.

2 devices with snkrs app

raffles

fast connection

I should be good right fam?...right? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
bruh your the flavor flav of the JB forum. Always hyping, making comparisons, & talking money. You're prolly the guy holdin' onto multiple pairs too.
You're right man, I am the guy holding onto multiple pairs

laugh.gif

I actually enjoyed this sneaker before peeps started wanting them strictly because value

Makes my day coming into these threads seeing the same exact people strikeout release after release when they think they know it all

Come the 30th, half the people in this thread aren't going to care about this release because it's all hype and and they're going for too much and no sneaker is worth this price etc

Gonna be exactly like the Frag thread

MARK MY WORDS!

You're right man, I am the guy holding onto multiple pairs

laugh.gif

I actually enjoyed this sneaker before peeps started wanting them strictly because value

Makes my day coming into these threads seeing the same exact people strikeout release after release when they think they know it all

Come the 30th, half the people in this thread aren't going to care about this release because it's all hype and and they're going for too much and no sneaker is worth this price etc

Gonna be exactly like the Frag thread

MARK MY WORDS!
For some reason i feel like your're exactly right..lol

kinda srs

I feel you man

That's how it normally goes

The kids who want the sneakers for the quick IG pic are the ones flourishing now a days

You'll get your pair though man

No doubt

Back
Top Bottom