Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

whats wrong with that tho?
Everything.

Like that ******** article I read about a reseller acting like he's giving back to the community blah blah blah ******** and copping for those that weren't able too.  Well mother ****** they couldn't cop cause of you in the first place.

just locked down the one and only pair i need from NTSF. They always choose my sister for these raffles haha.

happy hunting y'all

Just got my pair in queens only one mom and pops had them (11 pairs) paid $350. I really wanted them. They smell just like my lance mountains. So I took the L regardless. You ballers that want them hit me up ill tell you the spot.

411313383.jpg
What spot in Queens???

How do remastered 1's (these, lasers and frags) fit vs the 2013 OG Retros. I'm an 11 in all Jordans except for the 2013 OG Retros which I went half size up for. Should I do the same for these?

relying on ndc as your sole opportunity was an L anyway. shoutout to nike for driving up bot sales to the other sites, and early pairs smh

welp gonna have to go early to ftl to pick up my raffle pair tomorrow eventho cut off time is 6pm. i don't want any funny business to take place.

I told nike chat to tell someone up top to change the whole damn website over the other day. Maybe they're listening.

Last edited:
Everything.

Like that ******** article I read about a reseller acting like he's giving back to the community blah blah blah ******** and copping for those that weren't able too.  Well mother ****** they couldn't cop cause of you in the first place.

just locked down the one and only pair i need from NTSF. They always choose my sister for these raffles haha.

happy hunting y'all

Question, did they just called? wondering if you get a call after they tweeted all winners have been notified

4:16pm tweet

I don't get why people are cheering Nike on! anyone who was going to buy these online or in store are now going to get screwed and give resellers even more money! And guess what? Hate on bots but you know what is even more unsolvable than bots? resellers.... You did nothing Nike but screw your loyal consumer in the name of stopping bots, and pushed the aftermarket value astronomically.

Back
Top Bottom