Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How so many people in here cook on raffles but a good amount more than that fail online? Hope everyone gets theirs pairs sooner or later

just got a refund for another pre order dude has his prices at $450 now

man this greed.

dudes have no integrity or anyting anymore
Lol!! It's happening everywhere tho. I woke up to a refund and homie was fillin his $350 orders instead of the original $250...

ill just tell you now, i aint paying $400 for a damn pair of this

yall can forget that

STOP PAYING RESELLERS THEY ARE THE PROBLEM!

Well Nike is the problem for not making enough pairs but resellers just make it worst!!

One of the worst shoe releases of all time.
750 Boost is up there.
roll.gif

Had my girl helping me... 2 in cart at ftl and 2 in cart at champs....... And cart jacked 4 times. I give up on these. Was able to get my 2 bred 11s so I'll be just fine.

Anybody paying that much for resell on these is straight trippin off hype. This is why re-sellers exist. Like homeboy said, learn to take an L and move on. It might suck right now, but in the long run it'll help with days like this. Have some self-control and learn to move on, they're just shoes.

Exactly. These fools act like the world gonna end if they don't have em...SMH NIKE/JORDAN BRAND GOT YALL BY THE BALLS MAN. TAKING ALL YOUR LITTLE MONEY AS THEY SIT IN BOARDROOMS RACKING IN MILLIONS WHILE YALL LIVING ON CREDIT AND PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK. LAUGHING AT YALL ROCKING THEIR FREE PAIRS THAT COST 23cents to make. Wake the eff up

already tripled its value. Ive never seen a release like this go up in value so fast. 350 looks like a steal now smh.

Back
Top Bottom