Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You'd be surprised how many people frequent this board and don't buy shoes like they used to.
I'll 2nd that.

I have 4 pairs of Royals in my size and that's the extent of my collection.

This has been more of a headache than a hobby for several years now.

I don't think he's gonna come thru, tons of people have had no response to emails, when normally he responds quick...

could be that everyone is blowing him up. Better to just not respond than to respond to a couple.

wishful thinking on my part

Bruh, i paid $420 on my DS royals last summer and i felt like an idiot. thats the most i ever spent

spent $370 on DS bred a month before that when i already had 3 DS pairs
mean.gif
im a dummy
200.gif

It's not imaginary if people are actually paying it...

Wake up from your retail priced dream.
I just copped at retail no dream kid very tangible. Had I not copped at retail I would have passed. It's called self control. You do know what that is right? Stop justifying stupidity. The shoes are worth what the consumer says they are worth end of story. People as usual are their own worst enemy.

Last edited:
lots of pairs sitting unclaimed somewhere so far. but we got a lot of time til deadline. i will be there though waiting. hope something in my size or my brothers is sitting so one of us wins for retail.

highly highly highly doubt it tho

Isn't it crazy that we view a "steal" as in paying a semi high resell price vs. copping under retail like what a real steal is? 
mean.gif
 the shoe game today

Struck out on these not paying resell so I will just move on, hopefully nike releases them soon on the snkrs app. None of that silent release crap either. They act like people have time to sit around and check their snkrs ap all day. 

Kept getting cart jacked from Champs, EB, and JJ.  Paid resale for my 2 pairs, but I'm lucky to have them considering the demand for these is OOC. 

Struck out on these not paying resell so I will just move on, hopefully nike releases them soon on the snkrs app. None of that silent release crap either. They act like people have time to sit around and check their snkrs ap all day. 
It'll never b a silent release. Once sizes are loaded bots will b activated. They'll announce it...

Back
Top Bottom