Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You cats are funny to me. How is everyone going crazy for this shoe and it sat 2 years ago? Just because these pair says nike air? Smh

So my girl was trying to help me score. She turns and shows me an order confirmation. I was pumped. I scroll down and the price is 129.99. She accidentally ordered Blake 1s.
sorry but I had to laugh at this so hard. The Blakes aren´t bad though :D

You cats are funny to me. How is everyone going crazy for this shoe and it sat 2 years ago? Just because these pair says nike air? Smh
Nah the 2013 version was pure trash. The difference in comfort / quality between the two is night and day. It's like i'm wearing plastic tightened down by a vice when I wear the 2013's vs. Pillows walking on air in the 2015's.

Local City Gear got their shipment last night.. I was in a rush to make it home for online release that I completely walked past them after picking up my pair from foot action [emoji]128529[/emoji] My size went unclaimed for their fcfs tickets but they're gone now, FML.

Some dude in my city doing 260 meet ups for sizes 8.5 9.5 10 10.5 should I cop? I already got a 10.5 in my size by camping out.

Bruh, i paid $420 on my DS royals last summer and i felt like an idiot. thats the most i ever spent

spent $370 on DS bred a month before that when i already had 3 DS pairs :smh: im a dummy
if you were a size I would trade you

This even a question now ?

Bro local 250 is hookup
300 is average
350 is markup and all those other prices you're seeing are eBay + heavy resellers.

Once Nike drops these wouldn't the price start dropping. I mean it is release day......

Back
Top Bottom