Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
how do does money order work tho, Ive never understood people trying to pay that way, only the seller is protected right?

I only sell when both parties are protected

to use a money order you need a seller that's been around for a minute and knows people in the hobby your in

i would never use a money order on a person i never heard from

its the federal government
i don think anyone would want to screw with that

not crazy limited, but demand far outweighed supply
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

to use a money order you need a seller that's been around for a minute and knows people in the hobby your in

Lol, you have no idea how money order works either. YOure either really naive or a scammer.

Last edited:
They didn't come laced. So I can't see why someone would lace them up tight like that to sell them. It indicates that they are likely a 2013 pair or suspect.
people makin it sound like they lose value once you lace them...like driving a car off the lot for the first time

Cut quality and shape is so much better on these Frags and Remastered Chis I don't want regular 1s anymore

I want this on all Jordan 1s from here on out

The details and quality is obvious to me.
how would you compare remastered chi to the leather of lets say 2001 black/red jordan 1?

Who said not limited?

Yea when only 3 Foot Lockers in the Baltimore metro area even got them, I would say they were fairly limited.

Last edited:

i still dont understand how being known helps any, sounds like it takes longer to work out any problem when u get the government involved.

Lol, you have no idea how money order works either. YOure either really naive or a scammer.
he's actually been on this site for ages and is one of the most reliable dudes i know. purchased from him yeeeeaaaars ago in person and hes legit.

he's an older head like me. sometimes we like to deal only with, what randy moss said.

cash homey. straight cash

Cut quality and shape is so much better on these Frags and Remastered Chis I don't want regular 1s anymore

I want this on all Jordan 1s from here on out

The details and quality is obvious to me.
help a NTer for retail on them breds then, i'm sure they will find a home that wants and appreciates em lol

Last edited:
Well, there you go.

Ive never used money order; only used Paypal. I've also never been scammed.

Yet you want to sound smarter than everyone by giving a lecture about something you have 0 experience or knowledge in.

look i'm not trying to "sound smarter than everyone"

your just salty because you got jerked

you want to buy from these no name sights

go head and get stuck

in the 13 years i been buying and collecting shoes via the internet i dont and didnt need the help of some fly by night business to cop from

your money is not in your hands so i suggest you get it back if your so knowledge about using paypal

cause i really dont give a damn

Last edited:
he's actually been on this site for ages and is one of the most reliable dudes i know. purchased from him yeeeeaaaars ago in person and hes legit.

he's an older head like me. sometimes we like to deal only with, what randy moss said.

cash homey. straight cash

thank you sir

2/3 of my Preorders came through. Still waiting on Vices Ltd. Anyone have experience with them? I was told they're pretty legit.
I have. Pre-ordered 29 Photo Reels from them- for like less than $300. They went to All Star, copped, shipped them to me  straight from NYC. Legit.

Last edited:

These weren't even hyped until Nike cancelled the release.  Make everyone think they limited like Royals now when Nike sitting on 500,000 pairs.
naw, these was pushing $350 + mid week leading, prices were crazy before, nike just sent it to another level
Agree.  Pre-sales were $275+ weeks before the release and got higher as RD came closer.  Once the launch locators were updated, pre-sales jumped mid-$300s, ATCs rose in price, people started scrambling for ticket/raffles... all this was a week before Nike pulled the plug for their online release.

Hi,

Can anyone confirm these were released with 2 different boxes : original OG and new black/gold. I have noticed that all European releases were in new black/gold box, while USA with NIKE OG box. Did anyone in Europe get OG box?

Thanks. 
canada release was remaster box too

Back
Top Bottom