Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

oh man fnl was clutch with the breds. No limit so i copped 4 from them 
laugh.gif
Breds are the gateway drug.  That's why Nike flooded the market with them.  

Thousands of AJ fans were created strictly from buying/being exposed to breds and xi's in general.  

Last edited:
Welp finally got a refund from shoe gawds. Horrible service. Anyways, so outta 5 pre orders, 2 shipped, 2 canceled and one still in limbo. Not confident at this point so 2 for 5 lol...

Mind sharing or PMing me which came through and which didn't? I'd like to keep a list for future releases.

Also, I wouldn't knock off ShoeGawds as of right now. I think a handful of NTers did get their orders shipped through them (myself included). NDC not releasing threw off many sites who did preorders.

Man be real clear on what your selling on eBay so many dudes on there trying to sell 2013 as 2015.

Them dispute claims are going to be epic on eBay.

Then the scammers piggy backing on the disputes saying these 2013's were suppose to be 2015's then send you some KO's or team Jordan's and run off.

I see you.. And i seen post of 2013 with discription saying there 2013 going for that much !

I see you.. And i seen post of 2013 with discription saying there 2013 going for that much !

Oh no shade there are honest dudes being 100 about it then others on there trying to pull one not taking pics of the toung or straight up lieing I seen some completed listings of such mess

I'm just trying to say be careful when u list em people file claims cause they are stupid and don't read or look at what they are buying and then trying to return or cry about it

20 years ago I had to skip school to get a pair.

10+ years ago I had to buy gift cards (pre order) a week early and show up to the mall at 6am for the retro +'s

Now I gotta damn near enter 100 raffles and have 10 different web browsers just for a shot at a pair.

What's going to happen in another 10 years?  

10+ years ago I had to buy gift cards (pre order) a week early and show up to the mall at 6am for the retro +'s

Now I gotta damn near enter 100 raffles and have 10 different web browsers just for a shot at a pair.

We will all be 3D printing by then.

And still come up empty... 
tired.gif

Haha I thought so...
thats a troll account on twitter 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] just didn't know if it was propaganda... But after this weekends release and pairs going for the price of a set of tires for a car... Maybe Nike needs to bring the jobs over here and do 500.00 retail price..View media item 1561040 made in USA Nike's.... [emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji] it will never happen.. Peace

Paid 375 locally for my 2nd pair, don't give in to these 500$+ prices, especially with a NDC release still in the works.
Everyone saying this forgets that they probably only made about 50,000 pairs total including NDC. A lot already went out, and anyone who is relying on getting their pairs off NDC is going to be in for disapointment. Sure it's definitely worth it to give it a shot rather than pay top dollar now, but I don't think NDC is going to do anything in terms of resale value.

Also, whoever is trading their DSM 1's for these is losing imo. DSMs are way more limited and will rise in value, unless you don't care and aren't gonna buy another pair of DSMs down the road. Just tryin to help out. Good luck to those looking for Chi's still, hope you all cop.

Tell ya kids if they ever gonna be sneakerheads they have to study at the MIT in the future :lol:

Also, whoever is trading their DSM 1's for these is losing imo. DSMs are way more limited and will rise in value, unless you don't care and aren't gonna buy another pair of DSMs down the road. Just tryin to help out. Good luck to those looking for Chi's still, hope you all cop.
the GOAT never wore the DSM's sorry bro

i dont mess with pre-orders but i say y'all create a list of legit pre-order sites so people dont have to deal with the other ones.

Someone should start a thread on this

To many people have been burned this release

This will pass info and since there is known thread in a reputable sneaker forum there can be some kind of checks and balance system in the "per order community"

I know guys wanna keep there sites to themselves but spreading information on bad sites can help save pockets and make these sites more accountable if they start getting listed as bad on a tread that's seen by many.

Put the power back in the consumers hands and then these sites will either

A. Price honestly to avoid cancelations
B. Do good biz
C. Have better communication
D. Take fewer offers and actually fill them

Lastly stop flexing on Twitter like they some kind of baller or Gawd it's a dang show Bruh.

Back
Top Bottom