Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  I forget who said it in this thread, but if you REALLY want these I would just advise go ahead and pay resale. It will get worse once NDC is gone in a split second the demand will increase because people know ( sans restock) that was their last chance. People hate on people who pay resale but look at it this way. You can pay $400 for 2 pair of GR Jordans or you can just skip those GRs and get a shoe you REALLY want. That's just the way I think at least.

I like the white Lance Mountains, but once all the paint wears off, they look like trash to me. When ever I see someone that used acetone on them, they look like a bad arts and crafts project. 

Why just let them spend they money how they see fit. They wanna cry about price all day let them. I doubt they going to do anything about it. I mean if they were going to purchase they would have already.

They will keep crying and talking about swat'n resellers till NDC drops thinking that will be their savior they will strike out some will cave and then some will come back and cry here again.

No shade on you brother but u seem young you will learn ain't not telling a grown man what to do..... Especially when they feel they can't or feel entitled to something.
^^^^^This!!!!!!! I'm never entitled to anything Nike/JB puts out. Was up 15 hours straight for the Chicago 1s release. If I want it I'll put hours/leg work in to get it. I'm 23 been a fan of Jordans since '07 didnt start copping kicks until '09. I'm just making the statement clear "You have to pay to play" either you put up or shut up!!!!!

You know how we always hear others say...I could had the royals,breds etc for $250,300,400 etc..well, history will always repeat itself...I have no doubt in my mind these will not drop below what market value it is today...

If some want to wait for the NDC release, be my guest...but when NDC goes OOS, guess what, the demand will rise even more which drive prices higher....
tell em bro......

after trying for days im about to give up and go this route ....i can get them for 170 shipped from a spot i know. i feel disgusted by doing it though 
The sneaker game is messed up when fakes are costing more than retail pairs which are unattainable for many

Eastbay package should arrive on friday 
nthat.gif

View media item 1561700
My pair in from kixsquare. Couple flaws but I'm happy.

serious question. Isn't the tip on stitching that goes through the outer swoosh not suppose to touch exactly where it turns?

Not trying to point any flaws out, but I'm curious. I know that was a big tell on the frags. I believe real frags were the only one where the tip didn't touch exactly on the swoosh, while the fakes did. But on all other 1's, the tip did tough.

I hope that made sense.

Lance Mountain leather and quality is noteworthy, to say the least. If you like the quality on the Chi 1's, you'll love these. Got the black pair for retail, paid resale for the white pair shortly after the release. And I've only paid resale for 3 pairs of shoes. Ever. Don't regret it at all.

View media item 1561719

I did a comparison of my Royals, Black/Red l, & Chicagos the leather is better and the tongue is way more padded on the Chis.

Watch when NDC does that drop and People sit In-Line for 2hrs waiting to cart in hopes of grabbing a pair only to be Duped again!

and these Numbers$$ are gonna get ******ed for a pair!

Lance Mountain leather and quality is noteworthy, to say the least. If you like the quality on the Chi 1's, you'll love these. Got the black pair for retail, paid resale for the white pair shortly after the release. And I've only paid resale for 3 pairs of shoes. Ever. Don't regret it at all.

View media item 1561719

:smokin how much times have you worn them? Looks fresh still

Last edited:
all NA 1s from 2013 have crap leather, black toes might be the worst tho...didnt start getting good til black and whites

I did a comparison of my Royals, Black/Red l, & Chicagos the leather is better and the tongue is way more padded on the Chis.
Once I had the Chi's in hand, I didn't want anything from 2013 anymore.  Compared these to the black toes and realized we got shafted.  The new remastered mold and leather is much better than what we got 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom